Replies

• SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    turkey sandwich for me , every day.
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Chicken salad made with canned chicken breast, celery, and green onion on flaxseed multigrain crackers, with carrots and snap peas. very exciting... :*
  • clhoward6
    clhoward6 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I don't think they sell canned chicken breast in the UK. It sounds revolting and having just looked it up it looks it too. Also 11% salt. I fear for your blood pressure.

I realise it might be cheaper than an actual chicken breast but I would definitely go for something else rather than anything that processed.
  • RobD520
    RobD520 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Baked Cod, 1/2 baked potato, fresh green beans, acorn squash...
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Dole sunflower crunch chopped salad (without the dressing), added roasted mushroom, edamame, avocado, French beans and a little bit of fresh salsa. Mixed up some veggie protein crumbles seasoned with chili powder and mixed that in too. Delish!
  • ThickJoker
    ThickJoker Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today it's going to be home made tuna salad on cucumber boats.
    Yesterday we did grilled chicken wheat wraps
    and the day before we're not even going to mention.. >_>
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    8oz. hummus chicken, 3oz broccoli - only about 300 calories, and a whopping 44g of protein!
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad - spinach, eggs, carrots, red onion, strawberries with a little cheese and ranch dressing. A big plate of deliciousness for about 370 calories. Yum! I bought the salad at the fruit market and can split it into three or four meals while modifying it a bit for variety. Tomorrow I'll probably have chicken instead of eggs and maybe a little more fruit in the salad. Good stuff.
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Anti-pasto (capicola, provolone, genoa salami and pepperoni) with a couple kalamata olives. Mmmm

Edit - I don't normally have luncheon meats, as I much prefer beef chicken, or pork or something, but I forgot my premade lunch and this was the only thing in the cafe I wanted... a little mayo for dipping too (-;
  • MILFaspirations
    MILFaspirations Posts: 108 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    quarter of a tbone steak, 1/2c homemade black beans, and 1 zucchini baked w/ parmesan/spices/oo. 461cal.
  • skinnyminikendra
    skinnyminikendra Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    1c. brown rice
    .5c. grilled Teriyaki Chicken
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    A slice of toast with a serving of honey goat cheese and strawberry slices and another slice of toast with corned beef hash and egg whites. That's under 300 calories - I eat two breakfasts and an afternoon snack, so my lunches aren't very high in calories. This one was surprisingly filling and a nice combination of sweet and savory.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Some leftovers from yesterday: baby kale and broccoli slaw salad with grilled chicken tenderloins. I have some BHF cilantro avocado dressing to go with it. I also have some leftover strawberries and raspberries from brunch yesterday I have to eat.
  • poteatkd
    poteatkd Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, mixed spring greens, feta, raspberry vinaigrette. =) Light lunch today as I'm going to have a heavy dinner.
  • poteatkd
    poteatkd Posts: 113 Member
    Options
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    clhoward6 wrote: »
    I don't think they sell canned chicken breast in the UK. It sounds revolting and having just looked it up it looks it too. Also 11% salt. I fear for your blood pressure.

I realise it might be cheaper than an actual chicken breast but I would definitely go for something else rather than anything that processed.

@clhoward6 Will you be judging everyone's lunch in this thread or just this one? No way I'm adding my lunch here just to be subject to this kind of ridicule.
  • debradugas9
    debradugas9 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    A chicken Fiesta salad from taco bell w/ no shell...yummy!!
  • debradugas9
    debradugas9 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    1c. brown rice
    .5c. grilled Teriyaki Chicken

Sounds delicious!!
  • Paiger816
    Paiger816 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon filet
    1.5 oz bow tie pasta
    Broccoli

One of my meal preps for the week. It was really good. And only 280 calories! :smiley:
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    clhoward6 wrote: »

Seriously? OP is looking for lunch inspiration, not your opinion on another MFPers lunch.

OP- I had chicken breast on leafy greens with egg, tomato, cucumber, shredded carrots, and a light vinaigrette.