What’s your laziest healthy lunch?

Options
heathersmilez
heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
I’m sitting her eating a can of tuna that I put a dash of hot sauce on = 113 cals and wondering what other super-simple ideas I could enjoy making in 1 minute or less.

What’s your laziest BUT healthy meal?

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Are you eating it out of the can? Cause that is pretty lazy if you are. lol I guess just grabbing leftovers for the day before and heating it up.
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had a piece of Ezekiel toast with a can of albacore tuna mixed with 1 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt and 1 tbsp salsa. It was pretty good!
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    lol to funny! my laziest lunch was just grabbing some deli turkey and cheese and a tortilla shell and rolling it up!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    mine's just weird today..... two heirloom tomatoes and a couple pieces of turkey bacon. This is the crap i make for lunch when I'm GD tired in the morning, haha!! I get to work and go..... what the hell was I thinking??
  • Sunny_Lexie
    Sunny_Lexie Posts: 114
    Options
    The same as you, and oatmeal, even in the evening... wow love your topic!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Greek yoghurt with blueberries.
  • destiny637
    destiny637 Posts: 79
    Options
    Protein Bar! I will eat one for breakfast, lunch or dinner -- talk about lazy! haha! :smile:
  • Teeladog
    Teeladog Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Well....all I have had so far for lunch is two slices of Gouda cheese. I should probably go find something else to eat too....
  • tgaspard
    tgaspard Posts: 22
    Options
    bag salad (Dole has some good ones...spinach & southwest are my faves)
    sub light dressing for what comes in the bag
    Little bit of chicken breast
    Yum!

Light Progresso soups (low sodium) are also quick and quite tasty!
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Cereal :)
  • anamikadas
    anamikadas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Milk and Cereal...simple, healthy and yummy!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Bag of salad (or container of spring mix), a chicken breast left over from last night and an apple
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    for now, a protein shake and an apple... which, by the way, do NOT taste great together!!!
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Mix the tuna with avocado and salsa... delish! And not much more effort.
    A bit (but not much) more effort: tuna (in olive oil, but drained), garbanzos, olives, tomatoes, balsamic, salt and pepper... makes an amazing salad!

I also cook a lot of chicken breast tenderloins on the weekend, then slice to keep on hand for salad. Usually Chicken Caesar...
  • MrsSki
    MrsSki Posts: 196
    Options
    Soup, grab the can and go! If i don't feel like it will be filling enough, then I grab a piece of fruit to go with it.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    My laziest lunch would be repeating my breakfast....microwaving some eggs.
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    laziest lunch EVER is avocado spread over two mini whole wheat pitas! Filling and yummy and super easy!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Are you eating it out of the can? Cause that is pretty lazy if you are. lol I guess just grabbing leftovers for the day before and heating it up.

Ha ha no, I did take the few seconds to drain it and put it into a little rubbermaid. I am at work, didn't want to look like a complete freak... that and I didn't want to bring the can opener to work, HA!
  • EmilySG2011
    Options
    Slimfast meal shake. Can't get any simplier than that!
  • jmuzzio7
    jmuzzio7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite "lazy, but healthy" meals is a bowl of instant grits and a glass of what I call "chocolate vitamin milk" (I use Ovaltine or Carnation instant breakfast or Slimfast powder---lots of vitamins and it's CHOCOLATE).