Hello!

Options
Hi.
My name is Stephenie.

I've been struggling with my weight for years. I've always been just a tad overweight, and completely out of shape.
My goals have always been the same, but I never stick to it. Ever.

I want to lose 30 pounds and start being more active. I have a gym membership- I would like to use it at LEAST twice a week, but ideally 4-5 times a week. I only do mild cardio because of my anxiety and heart rate, which is why I want to go so often. I only do cardio machines on low impact for about 30 minuted at a time.

I plan on walking more often and eating less meat, dairy, and sugar.
I want to have one day out of the week to have a cheat meal, and one day out of the week to have a cheat dessert. Both days, I want to go to the gym to work the cheat meals off.

I don't really have a time frame, but I would like to look good by the end of the summer. I know I can't expect to transform my body within 3 months, but I also know that if you treat your body right, you'll feel better overall, and that's what I want.

I just need some motivation. Someone with similar goals.

I'm 23 years old, 5 foot 1 and 147 pounds. I wear a size 10 in jeans. I ultimately want to be a size 3.

Replies

• TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 5'0 also wanting to use 30 lbs! CW: 145 lbs... SW: 148 a week ago
  • brbpizza
    brbpizza Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ah you're just like me!!! Lol! @tiffanifair I really could use motivating. I'll request you. Good luck on your journey!
  • LadyPenelope90
    LadyPenelope90 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello

It's me
  • Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me if you like
  • ying_ax
    ying_ax Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 5'0 it's good to meet small people here. Good luck on your journey ❤️