Way to track water intake?

Options
Is there a way to track and set goals for water intake?

Replies

• ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Yes it's on the app.

Or get a container and determine how many you're going to drink a day. I have a one liter bottle I take everywhere, and I make sure I drink two a day.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Using a PC at the bottom of your diary there is a little picture of a glass of water. Click the arrow above it to add and the one below it to subtract. In the phone app it depends on what kind of phone you have. On the one for Android when you click the + on the bottom right corner one of the options that pops up is water.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Do you have 8 rubber bands?
    I used to put them all on my right hand.
    After finishing a glass of water I would move a band to my left hand.
    When all bands were on my left hand = done.

This is a trick I used in college to make sure I never drank more than 6 drinks.
    True story.
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    It's on the MFP app, you can log by how many cups you drink, the plus symbol, there is a feature for water.
  • SusanConway333
    SusanConway333 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can use this app but I have one called Water Drink Reminder. You set your water goals and it alerts you when its time to drink another glass. Has charts and all the usual stuff if you use it. :D
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have a very large glass at works that I've measured and it comes out to being 3 glasses of water (24 oz). I drink two a day at work (one before lunch and one after) so it brings me to 6. I have another huge glass at home (24 oz) and I drink one with dinner and one more throughout the night. I end up having 12 glasses of water roughly but since its from large glasses, I only feels like 4! Silly trick but it works... plus I track on here!!
  • oedipuss
    oedipuss Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    There are various apps that you can set up to target how many glasses of water a day between preferred AM and PM times. A little logo pops up on screen with a chime (if you have the sound on) to remind you.