5'6.5 female looking to lose 50 pounds!! Anyone else with me?

Options
Rain203
Rain203 Posts: 47 Member
Hi there, I've used this site once before and lost over 50 pounds. Then I had baby number two and gained it all back :( so I'd love to have some motivating friends looking to do the same! Who's with me??

Replies

• murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty much exactly the same height as you! I'm down 23 lbs and looking to lose about 10 more before going into maintenance. I sent you a friend request. Good luck!
  • xtina315
    xtina315 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much the same (60-80 lbs). I'll send a friend request. Best wishes!
  • TardisBlueCurls
    TardisBlueCurls Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh me too! I'm looking to lose at least 40 pounds.... I'll send a fr!
  • MrsR130
    MrsR130 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    50lbs to lose, 5'6" here as well! Sending FRs.
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm shorter (5'4''ish) but looking to lose 40-50 pounds also. Sending FR.
  • jennyavila13
    jennyavila13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too feel free to add me :)
  • Rain203
    Options
    Hello everyone! Wow I'm so glad to receive so many replies! I received al your requests and have added you all. In look forward to encouragement, motivation and support from you all :) and you can expect the same from me!

When did you begin your journeys?

• Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have you as a friend! I realistically can lose another 100lbs but 50lbs would be a great mini goal for me! I'm also 5'6.5. :smile:
  • PennyJB63
    PennyJB63 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6.5". I have lost 49 in 6 months and have 46 to go! Add me if you like!
  • LisaACatlin
    LisaACatlin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height and I started my weight loss in September and lost 22 pounds but took a 3 month break. The great news is I only gained 1.5 pounds so I'm pretty happy about that! I have another 50 pounds to lose. Sending a FR.
  • bakay138
    bakay138 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! I am 5'4 and need to lose sixty pounds. I have lost ten but stalled and would love the motivation of a group. Thank you!
  • Rain203
    Options
    It's so excellent to see everyone come together! We can do this guys! I started my journey two weeks ago, and I'm going strong! I even got the hubby on board!
  • mzofficer88
    mzofficer88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as Kitship. Feel free to add me.
  • tanyamc75
    tanyamc75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of y'alls group. I am 5.4 and I want to lose about 50lbs to start. I have more I need to lose, but I want to start there. Pls send me requests if you'd like.
  • rosafern258
    rosafern258 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Rain203 wrote: »
    Hi there, I've used this site once before and lost over 50 pounds. Then I had baby number two and gained it all back :( so I'd love to have some motivating friends looking to do the same! Who's with me??

I'm with you I actually gain a lot of weight too! !! But hey! I stopped smoking! Lol It was really hard for me to stop after smoking a box and a half daily for 8 years. But if I was able to do that with support of course. I can do this too! Trying to lose at least 30 pounds(should more. But. Slowly hahaha)
  • c_leeee
    c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'7" I've lost 97lbs so far (since July 2014), still trying to lose around 30-35lbs before entering maintenance. Always open to more MFP friends! :smiley:
  • teachermeaghanhunt
    teachermeaghanhunt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and your story sounds similar to mine. I'll send you a friend request.
  • smiles4jo
    smiles4jo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Add me to the club! I'm 5'6" and I've already lost 19 lbs with anther 57 to go!
  • Bostonbee79
    Bostonbee79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Same stats as you! Add me if you want!
  • k7990n
    k7990n Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi!!!im 5'37...and want lo lose 60 Ibs...
    im with u