• SilRigel
    SilRigel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I m Sil,
    I'm on my second day.
    This time feels like a good time to do it
    Mom of two under 5
    Add me if you feel that you are always busy, always rushing around and need another friend that Its not wine or cookies.
    ( I broke up with my, so I need a replacement too) : )
  • mzofficer88
    mzofficer88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    FRESH MEAT HERE!! B):D I'm looking for some new friends too. I'm four days in. Short term goal is to lose 20. Long term is to lose 100. Hit me up, let's do this!
  • Dentice143
    Dentice143 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends!
  • mzofficer88
    mzofficer88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Gee, you guys look like a fun bunch. ;) I'm looking for some new homies too. I'm 27 and I live in The Bahamas. My long term goal is to lose 100, my short term goal is to lose 20. Feel free to add me!
  • renyeol
    renyeol Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love some really active friends to motivate and help motivate myself!
  • Rocnr
    Rocnr Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    i
  • Rocnr
    Options
    love
  • Rocnr
    Options
    new
  • Rocnr
    Options
    friends!
  • Rocnr
    Options
    Hit me up! :)
  • tryingtobeaboutthatfitlife
    Options
    Need some friends, would love more support :-) Add me :-)
  • Bondozafa
    Bondozafa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

Hello All,
    I normally don't post on here but I felt it was about time I did. I've been using this app since 2013, I love it! I've had amazing results with tracking through this app and my fitbit. I've lost 91 lbs and keeping it off, I've never felt or looked so good. My weight in 2013 was 255lbs, current weight 164lbs. I would like to share my 4 key points I found important for my successful results:

1. A positive mind, positive body, I can, I will
    2. It's a life change, not a wk/month/yr change
    3. Track your everyday nutrition & excersise
    4. Never ever give up on yourself, no matter what

This is for anyone who reads this post and thinks I can't do it, yeah right or no way. Well, I thought the same exact things a few years back but, made a change for a healthier life mentally & physically. I lacked the proper tools to get the job done for years but, the funny thing was the tools were always there I just had to pick them up. Last thing, pick up whatever the tools are you need to get the job done. I guarantee you will be amazed what you can build for yourself.

Be your BEST!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Always willing to
    Meet new people
  • madxprofessor
    madxprofessor Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Heyy! Anyone feel free to add me. I log and post daily. Lost almost 60lbs so far, 98 more to go!! Let's motivate each other :))
  • heidimelone
    heidimelone Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • catekat16
    catekat16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined last week; feel free to add me! Hope to get in some exercise before spring break!
  • MC_JC
    MC_JC Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    More friends always welcome.
  • hardcoreXhermys
    hardcoreXhermys Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'd love friends for motivation and even food ideas. :) Let's support each other!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    friend me
  • commaqueen
    commaqueen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends too!