Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Parmcat
    Parmcat Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add my...ONLY if you don't mind a very off center sense of humour, and someone that will support you, and celebrate your wins, and be there to support you through the losses!

• Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add Me
  • andygoldman39
    andygoldman39 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • JosephPlacide
    JosephPlacide Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im down. I need active friends and accountability
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Humour is key for a successful journey...I'm a fun Canadian that has about 50lbs to go and I post regularly and support my connections!! I just rejoined 5 days ago! The struggle is real! Let's laugh and motivate each other! Add me!
  • LuanneScott1971
    LuanneScott1971 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Anyone can me!
  • robcoe
    robcoe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Snapshots73
    Snapshots73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me! could use some support and encouragement. :)
  • Southampton_PT
    Southampton_PT Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    who doesnt want more support right? feel free to add :)
  • Mrs_KT_B
    Mrs_KT_B Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, this is the first time I have used this app properly. So hopefully it's the way forward. If anyone wishes to add me feel free, we can share advise and *cough* wisdom ☺️
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Back at it again. Way back in the day, I used to weigh 250 pounds. I lost 75 pounds in 18 months and was at 175 for several years. I was on here for years as Go_Mizzou99.

Unfortunately - I had to have a couple of surgeries that put a 10 pound weight restriction on me during recovery. I have not swung a golf club in 18 months, or exercised, or did much of anything. I gained 9 pounds in the process. Time to lose that 9 plus 5 more.

I am about 90% recovered now and getting back on the bike, back on the golf course, and working my farm. I will log daily and will be very active as I was before. Please add me if you are the same.
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add Me
  • clickers90
    clickers90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me people this is a lifestyle thing for me I've gotten so good at it now :)
  • nonrg
    nonrg Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I keep a daily open food diary and can give advice to training and nutrition
  • BarbellsandNailPolish
    BarbellsandNailPolish Posts: 31 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • 1TinkerBell73
    1TinkerBell73 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    After thinking I could live without soctal media I deleted MFP with over a 6 month streak. Well, you can't get your account back so I had to start over.

I'm looking for a fun group of people. People who like to really use the social aspect. I like silly, fun, and crazy posts. I love music. I'll post music. Haha sorry!

Not a friend collector. I really want people who will interact. I have about 6 pounds left to lose. So close which seems to make it so hard!

Add me if you want. I'll give anyone a shot. Fair warning. No, I don't want to send naked photos! Hehehehe
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I am a poor friend with a bad attitude. Best stay away. :-p
  • GPerez1991
    GPerez1991 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, I need people to motivate me , and keep me on track, plus I like friendly competition
  • renyeol
    renyeol Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have new friends to motivate and vice versa! :)
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Always looking to add new friends :)