Wedding Dress Revisited :)

Options
That_Girl
That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
My 2nd wedding anniversary is on Monday. For fun, I put my dress on tonight :love:

When I bought the dress, it was a little too tight, so I just wore spanx and tried not to breathe too much :laugh:

Now, the straps won't stay up and the bodice cups are HUGE! It hangs way lower than it did in the boobage area which makes it soooo long on me! It just drags on the floor.

I can grab about an inch or more on my sides (of just fabric) and the bones of the top of the dress stab me in my armpit.

:bigsmile: It's kinda cool! I do love my dress :heart: Once I lose my weight, I want to get it sized...maybe it will be too big! They said they can only take it down 2 sizes. :laugh: WOOT!

So...here are some comparison pics. I don't see a HUGE difference, but it feels a LOT different!!

weddingdressrevisited.jpg

hugedress.jpg

It was the best day of my life :heart: (Right click on photo below to see whole pic)

lookinatlouie-1.jpg

Replies

• Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!! Big difference. Love the dress
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Girl, that's AWESOME!!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Yah - I keep on saying my legs are getting shorter as I am losing more weight, as my pants are all dragging on the floor - I can still wear them with a belt - but I need to keep making the shorter at the bottom...

You are looking gorgeous and so happy
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look so different! Wow!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I love this post so much. :heart:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! I also like your longer hair.
  • GumballMachine
    Options
    you are doing such an amazing job! So proud of you! <3
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I love that picture on the beach! So pretty! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • alain0207
    alain0207 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference. And you are oh so beautiful, you smile with your eyes too
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I am hoping in a year to try mine on! Right now i am the size i was when i got married. I had to get through those first 35lbs of the baby weight i put on. Now i am on a mission to get back to my "prehusband days" LOL.. in our relationship i packed on the pounds! LOL
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Love it!

I did the same thing last weekend on my anniversary. I hadn't put on my wedding dress in 6 years, so I tried it on to see if it still fit (I was around a size 6 when I got married). And it did! Woot!!
  • Zurelily
    Zurelily Posts: 21
    Options
    I can see the difference well! Awesome :)
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!

I am having more pictures made this year, because I HATED my wedding pictures...
  • Schrieebee
    Schrieebee Posts: 13
    Options
    That's so cool! Somewhat same thing happened to me. Only a little backwards.... :) When I bought my wedding dress a little over 21/2 yrs ago; I didnt know I was prego at the time. We postponed the wedding and it wasnt until this last Dec that we got married. I told my fiance that if I could get into the dress by the time we flew to Cali to see my sister we were getting married on the beach where he proposed! So after a 35lb weight gain from the time I originally tried on the dress..... WE got married Dec 4th 2010!!! AND I had to take the dress in!!!! Congrats on your anniverary and continued journey to health!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Thank you, people, for all the positive feedback :heart:

I love the support as many people in my real life don't know I'm doing all of this. Well, besides Emily up there LOL She's in my real life. :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!