Options
    I am a crazy canuck.
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    henshemi wrote: »
    lisa9805 wrote: »
    yay the snow is finally melting in Ontario

You make it sound like we had a lot. We didn't in South Western Ontario. It was a really disappointing winter around here.

I was chasing snow all winter long so I could go riding. Gets expensive! Terrible winter!

I don't ride, but I do snowshoe, cross country ski, and generally enjoy winter when it is winter. This winter was basically confined to a week here and a week there. Hopefully next winter will be better. Time to pack up the winter gear and break out the bikes, kayaks and canoe.

It's crossed my mind about moving way more north. I love the winter! Wish we had 6 months of it.....just checked the trails, they're still rocking in Sudbury at this very moment. I had my shirt off two days ago....how can this be?? Lol
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,104 Member
    Options
    lisa9805 wrote: »
    yay the snow is finally melting in Ontario

You make it sound like we had a lot. We didn't in South Western Ontario. It was a really disappointing winter around here.

I was chasing snow all winter long so I could go riding. Gets expensive! Terrible winter!

I don't ride, but I do snowshoe, cross country ski, and generally enjoy winter when it is winter. This winter was basically confined to a week here and a week there. Hopefully next winter will be better. Time to pack up the winter gear and break out the bikes, kayaks and canoe.

It's crossed my mind about moving way more north. I love the winter! Wish we had 6 months of it.....just checked the trails, they're still rocking in Sudbury at this very moment. I had my shirt off two days ago....how can this be?? Lol

It was still better than a winter we had several years back were we never got enough snow around here to even call it winter. That was miserable. Lots of rain, all dark and dreary, but never cold enough for snow.
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    It wasn't a huge winter but the cpl weeks where we had a dump of snow all at once sucked.
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    North Toronto here
  • ChristineEll
    ChristineEll Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not too far from TO here
  • crazydogladyjess
    crazydogladyjess Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ottawa here - thrilled that the snow is finally starting to melt! Bring on the sunshine and warm weather :)
  • viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me- Do it without hesitation!
    >:)
  • colourfulchaos
    colourfulchaos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Central Manitoba here :)
  • eguirguis528
    eguirguis528 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Border of oakville/mississauga whatttt uppp
  • matthewd88
    matthewd88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nova Scotia :)
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Not many of us from BC - I saw one from Vancouver Island. I'm from the eastern Fraser Valley in southwestern BC. I've also lived in Saskatchewan & up in the Arctic twice. I have a lot of family in Manitoba & know people from all over our gorgeous country. Hi, all! :smiley:

Surrey-ite here. I was going to say Surrey girl but thought better of it :wink:
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    ONTARIOOOOOOOOO THE BEST PROVINCE AND ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS

LOL. I can see that "centre of the universe" myth is still going strong
  • viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Ottawa here - thrilled that the snow is finally starting to melt! Bring on the sunshine and warm weather :)

this was the shortest time they had the canal open for. Looks like you don't enjoy beaver trail eh
  • La_Malfaisante_
    La_Malfaisante_ Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    New-brunswick
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Alberta here
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »