5' 7"

Options
I am also 5'7". I started in May 2015 at 262. Down to 211 now with 49 lbs to go. MFP was suggested by a friend who has been very successful with it. This is the easiest weight loss effort I have ever experienced. When I reach my goal I will reassess and see if that is where I would like to be. Thankyou MFP for making this easy for me.

Replies

• louisedbatchelor1983
    Options
    I am 5ft 7 and weighed in at 267lbs in Jan 2014...I am now 187lbs and love my new lifestyle... I have reached mini goals along the way and have adjusted my excercise & food choices along the way but ultimatly you make a lifestyle change, MFP gives you the data to analyse and its what you do with it that gives you the power to make the choices. I'll never go back, I enjoy the improved me!
    Congrats to all that makes the change and continue living healthy lifestyles!
  • wakanbasenjis
    wakanbasenjis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'7". I started in May 2015 at 262. Down to 211 now with 49 lbs to go. MFP was suggested by a friend who has been very successful with it. This is the easiest weight loss effort I have ever experienced. When I reach my goal I will reassess and see if that is where I would like to be. Thankyou MFP for making this easy for me.

Working hard...now 65 lbs gone! 35 more to go!
  • almancorona88
    almancorona88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'7" started at 241 and down to 220... Its been almost 2 months so this is pretty good... just having an issue with seeing inches fading away....
  • lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MFP!!!
    It's been 19 months and 60 lbs lost. From 230 to 170. Size 18/20 to 12 ( some 10!!). When I started walked slowly ( 20 min miles), now I power walk at 13.5 min miles and run 11 min miles. Training for my first 10k, did 5ks already. Also I've been strength training for a year.
    Vital tips: eat more protein, drink tons of water, strength train NOW, and every 3 months make a new plan to follow to shake things up.
    Before pic:
    2fopcaukvgrt.jpeg

Pic from today:
    al7m4wg9hqbb.jpeg

Best part of all of this is my 5 year old son knows how important it is to eat healthy and be active because my husband and I live it. He doesn't remember me overweight which is great!

**sorry if the photos are too big**
  • shopewell70
    shopewell70 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    @lavrn03 No need to apologize for the size of the pics. With that type of transformation you deserve to post proudly :) Great job - Awesome results !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I too am 5-7". Lost 75 lbs a few years back, but gained all but 5 back after stopping tracking and eating poorly. Back on track CW 199. I found my sweet spot at 150. It would have been much easier to stay there than to start over
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!