Lost 82-85 lbs, with picture

Options
silhouettes
silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
I was going to make a big post when I reached a year, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I have lost 82-85 lbs in a year... it went up a bit during vacation.

Here is a picture I took a year ago before I started exercising and one I took a few weeks back.. can you tell the difference?

olneysquirrels.png

EDIT: I am uploading some more, bigger pictures, it cut that one off (why does it always do that and cut off the right 1/3 of the picture? lol)

april232010.jpg

100_5302.jpg

100_5301.jpg

091.jpg

090.jpg

Replies

• Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    olneysquirrels.png
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I see we both changed the img tags to lowercase at the same time. You look great!!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Biiiiiig difference for sure! Keep it up!
  • pricanandblack
    pricanandblack Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look great..Keep it up!
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    You can def tell!!You look great!!Awesome job!!!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Your hard work has paid off, amazing!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing transformation!
  • mzbehaven1
    mzbehaven1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you do look GREAT my dear....a little MOM advise....stay away from white pants til you hit 150...they make us look bigger and that's not what you want. keep up the very good work...you have to feel so proud of yourself
  • silhouettes
    Options
    yeah I added some more to... I forgot I had to change that.. and I can't figure out why it likes to cut off half the picture.. but oh well you can see me in all of them that's what matters lol.
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Holly wow what a difference.
    I was going to make a big post when I reached a year, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I have lost 82-85 lbs in a year... it went up a bit during vacation.

Here is a picture I took a year ago before I started exercising and one I took a few weeks back.. can you tell the difference?

olneysquirrels.png

EDIT: I am uploading some more, bigger pictures, it cut that one off (why does it always do that and cut off the right 1/3 of the picture? lol)

april232010.jpg

100_5302.jpg

100_5301.jpg

091.jpg

090.jpg
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You look great, thank you for sharing!!!
  • alylynn10
    alylynn10 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job!! =)
  • silhouettes
    Options
    you do look GREAT my dear....a little MOM advise....stay away from white pants til you hit 150...they make us look bigger and that's not what you want. keep up the very good work...you have to feel so proud of yourself

I ruined them anyways lol.. same day I took these pictures.. note to self don't wear white while chasing squirrels.. haha.
  • methistime
    Options
    fantastic your a great inspiration.
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job! Wouldn't think it was the same person, other than the pretty smile :)

Keep up the great work!
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you look younger now and awesome.
  • AngelaAbbott391
    Options
    Wow great job! You can DEFINITELY tell :) Looking great!
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Can you tell a difference??? HECK YEAH!!!! You have worked hard and you can tell. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    YES! You can see a difference!!! WOW! You don't look like the same person! GREAT JOB!!!
  • silhouettes
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I still have 55 lbs to go, but a little encouragement along the way goes a looooooooong way! :)

I have been stuck for about a month now going up and down, so thought I would post pictures to see the difference and make myself feel good again :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!