I would like to join
  • FreshSage
    FreshSage Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would welcome the chance to join in
  • delie63
    delie63 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If there is still room I would love to join also. I'll need some guidance where to find things, etc since I am new to participating in a challenge group like this.
  • BestRevenge99
    BestRevenge99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please!
  • saravictoria530
    saravictoria530 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if there's room!
  • may2020
    may2020 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me I am in
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hi do you have any spots left add me plz
  • CHARTGES
    CHARTGES Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sign me up if you have space!
  • Hayhaydob19
    Hayhaydob19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    lmc8009 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm currently recruiting some new members for a springtime challenge I am running. This is for a new 8 week challenge starting on Monday the 21st. This challenge is well established and this is the 23rd one we will be doing. If you are interested in participating, please let me know. I will post some information below about the challenge itself. Participation is limited to 100 total participants and we currently have 62. I will post here and close enrollment and start a wait list once we reach the 100 maximum.

We had a successful first challenge back in 2012 and have kept it going ever since. We are getting ready to start challenge #23(!!!) and are currently planning to continue running this challenge indefinitely. So if you‘re looking for an awesome support group, fun challenges, and a little bit of friendly competition, you’re definitely in the right place!!!

Our competition will be held for 8 weeks, beginning on Monday, March 21, 2016. Winners will be announced for the following categories at the end of the challenge: Highest percentage of weight loss and highest number of challenge points earned.

This season is TEAMS competition! Teams will be fighting to get their name in the coveted top spot every week! Since no competition is any fun without a little extra teamwork, teams will be competing to claim the highest average challenge points as well as the highest team percentage of weight loss each week.

Each Sunday or Monday (your choice), every individual will weigh in and compute their own challenge points. They will submit the numbers to their team board. Later in the week winners will be announced based on the following:

1) Team with the highest percentage of weight loss
    2) Team with the highest average of challenge points earned by its participants (done by participation level)
    3) Individual recognition for the week's top 20 weight loss
    4) Individual recognition for the week's top 20 challenge points earned (done by participation level)

For this season we will be offering points for minutes of exercise completed as well as for optional mini-challenges that you will be encouraged to join. You may join as many or as few as you'd like, but we suggest that you join at least one. Details will be lined out in each mini-challenge’s description. There is no limit to how many mini challenges you can participate in, so feel free to challenge yourself!!!
    Hi! I'm currently recruiting some new members for a springtime challenge I am running. This is for a new 8 week challenge starting on Monday the 21st. This challenge is well established and this is the 23rd one we will be doing. If you are interested in participating, please let me know. I will post some information below about the challenge itself. Participation is limited to 100 total participants and we currently have 62. I will post here and close enrollment and start a wait list once we reach the 100 maximum.

We had a successful first challenge back in 2012 and have kept it going ever since. We are getting ready to start challenge #23(!!!) and are currently planning to continue running this challenge indefinitely. So if you‘re looking for an awesome support group, fun challenges, and a little bit of friendly competition, you’re definitely in the right place!!!

Our competition will be held for 8 weeks, beginning on Monday, March 21, 2016. Winners will be announced for the following categories at the end of the challenge: Highest percentage of weight loss and highest number of challenge points earned.

This season is TEAMS competition! Teams will be fighting to get their name in the coveted top spot every week! Since no competition is any fun without a little extra teamwork, teams will be competing to claim the highest average challenge points as well as the highest team percentage of weight loss each week.

Each Sunday or Monday (your choice), every individual will weigh in and compute their own challenge points. They will submit the numbers to their team board. Later in the week winners will be announced based on the following:

2) Team with the highest average of challenge points earned by its participants (done by participation level)
    4) Individual recognition for the week's top 20 challenge points earned (done by participation level)

For this season we will be offering points for minutes of exercise completed as well as for optional mini-challenges that you will be encouraged to join. You may join as many or as few as you'd like, but we suggest that you join at least one. Details will be lined out in each mini-challenge’s description. There is no limit to how many mini challenges you can participate in, so feel free to challenge yourself!!!

• Hayhaydob19
    Hayhaydob19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i would like to look into joining , and if i can i would like some more info on what is done in the challenge and etc :) thank you.
  • reddyhand
    reddyhand Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am interested in participating in this challenge. Please let me in?
  • jdmac2
    jdmac2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please!
  • Rachaelsfitlife
    Rachaelsfitlife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to participate if there is still room :)
  • Maddy1150
    Maddy1150 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be added
  • squatdeadrun
    squatdeadrun Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Interested!
  • Oseguera1991
    Oseguera1991 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If there is still some room, I would like to join! :) Thank you. ☺️
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    If there is room, I would love to join! :)