Bariatric Sleeve and new to MyFitness Pal

Options
Hello - looking for other Sleeve patients on here. I was sleeved 3/8/16.

Replies

• jenniferluvscrafts
    jenniferluvscrafts Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I did not have sleeve I did have the bypass 8 years ago . Friend me if you like too
  • CyndiNorton
    CyndiNorton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting my journey to get my sleeve
  • Healthy2Be21
    Healthy2Be21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 2 years out from the sleeve and have lost about 150lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • ellenoneal1027
    ellenoneal1027 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had sleeve July 2014, was 207 lbs, now 139. Got to 129 but have been not so good since holidays and am trying to get back in the swing so I need friends too! I would love to give advice and help you too!
  • BecciWare86
    BecciWare86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im in process of getting surgery and seriously considering the sleeve any advice and support would be great. I have to loose and maintain 15 lb to get it. All of you would be great support to me. Ill do my best to support you as well. Please friend me
  • ellenoneal1027
    ellenoneal1027 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Dumb question: how can I friend y'all? I've only used the app for tracking and haven't had "friends" on here. I would love to be able to share my food diary!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Here's a group you may like.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/637-gastric-bypass-vsg-lapband

I'm coming up to two years out and I am very happy with the results. Here in Canada there's extensive preparation and post-surgery follow-up. I was not discharged until a full year out from the surgery.

I say sometimes that I'm running ahead to keep my progress. So I run.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Dumb question: how can I friend y'all? I've only used the app for tracking and haven't had "friends" on here. I would love to be able to share my food diary!

Click on the blue name and then you will be given an option to add the friend. I only accept friend requests where the person puts in a little about themselves and why they want to friend me.