2nd time around...

Options
This was a great tool for support the last time I was here so I'm trying again. The first time (2010) I went from 193 to 132. This time is again bit different. Due to a personal tragedy I lost weight, muscle tone & motivation. I work 3rd shift now too but I'm trying to get back to where I was healthy & more focused. I joined again hoping to find support & be supportive.

Replies

• radmork
    radmork Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • Inittowinitagain
    Inittowinitagain Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm always feeling rather fatigued from my job though, 5 months on 3rd shift and I still feel like the first week (and here I thought I was a night owl). I workout as soon as I wake up and try to stop at the gym after work 3 times a week for strength training but by morning I'm exhausted (8 hour shifts cost antlers on my feet).
  • Inittowinitagain
    Options
    radmork wrote: »
    Good luck :)

Thanks!
  • Inittowinitagain
    Options
    Thanks! I'm always feeling rather fatigued from my job though, 5 months on 3rd shift and I still feel like the first week (and here I thought I was a night owl). I workout as soon as I wake up and try to stop at the gym after work 3 times a week for strength training but by morning I'm exhausted (8 hour shifts cost antlers on my feet).

Lol "cost antlers" should have been constantly...dang auto correct!