Please help!!!

Options
I'm having a hard time with controlling how much I eat! My stomach always feels hollow. It may be because of what I'm eating. A lot of brocolli, fruits, chicken breasts, stuff life that. Are there maybe some other meals that are more feeling but low calorie? I really need to lose weight but I feel like I'm setting myself up to fail!

Replies

• SugarDarlin1959
    SugarDarlin1959 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Are you eating fruit with some kind of protein or good fats? How much and what kind of fruits are you eating? Take a deep breath :)
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Protein, fats and fiber tend to help you feel full.

Sugars and starches tend to let you get hungry again quickly.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Potatoes with my meals help to feel fuller and satisfied longer. Brown rice, oatmeal. Healthy, slow digesting complex carbs take a long time to work through your system and will help you feel satisfied longer.
  • royboy969
    royboy969 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My first recommendation is ice cold water. My second would be to eat less but more often. You can go on Pinterest to find recipes.
  • tryasimighty
    tryasimighty Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Chia seeds swell in your stomach to help you feel fuller- add extra water to your day and it will help thats what I do.
  • angelreneeprettymama1988
    Options
    Are you eating fruit with some kind of protein or good fats? How much and what kind of fruits are you eating? Take a deep breath :)

I'm eating apples, strawberries, and raspberries.
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    Options
    royboy969 wrote: »
    My first recommendation is ice cold water. My second would be to eat less but more often. You can go on Pinterest to find recipes.

I'll have to go on pinterest tonight after my walk. I practically live on pinterest anyway lol