Awesome Community! Can't wait!

Options
Hello all!! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Shelly, I am 33, and from Houston, Texas. I have always had a battle with my weight; I found this site and love it! My long-term goal is to lose 130 lbs...short-term is 15 lbs a month! I've gained alot of hope from several of the post and want to thank and congratulate everyone!

Replies

• tennis_shoe
    Options
    Hello all!! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Shelly, I am 33, and from Houston, Texas. I have always had a battle with my weight; I found this site and love it! My long-term goal is to lose 130 lbs...short-term is 15 lbs a month! I've gained alot of hope from several of the post and want to thank and congratulate everyone!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Welcome Shelly from Texas......good luck with your goals.:flowerforyou:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've found the site and the people here to be helpful and super supportive!
  • Sadeyes2
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

It has been enlightening and a lot of fun :wink:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) Log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) Weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success and you CAN do it :drinker:
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome Shelley u r at the right place for inspiration ......it has helped me good luck........u can do this........:blushing:
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes:flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Welcome and have a great time here.:smile:
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Options
    Right on with right on! This is encouragement and information central to help you on your goal!

Welcome, and Go for it!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! So glad you found MFP. I bet you find the support and encouragement you need to keep going even when it get's tough!

Good luck!:flowerforyou:

-Tami