Just stated need help

Options
I just started and need a little motivation.

Replies

• coalz
    coalz Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • caseysmith196
    caseysmith196 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just stay true to yourself and your goal! I'm right there with ya!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    When you figure out whats eating you, then you won't want to eat so much. (food for thought)
    Losing weight isn't the key to happiness, happiness is the key to losing weight. (another nibble of mental motivation)
    You can do this!
  • janicekdavis484
    janicekdavis484 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've lost 5 pounds so far just by sticking to my calorie goal. I've lost one pound a week and it is so rewarding! My niece said "that's too slow" but in my mind the time is going to pass any way so I can stay over my dream weight or I can chip away at it. I might as well lose a pound a week while the time is passing. Stick with it!
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Just stick to your calorie goal and don't get discouraged when the scale moves quickly in the beginning and then stops, goes and slows after that. Your weight is going to fluctuate so much during your journey. Don't get hung up on the numbers on the scale!!
  • ajgonzo1123
    ajgonzo1123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Envision yourself at your goal weight and what kind of clothes you will be able to wear. Also think about the clothing stores you can actually go to now (Express for me) or all the activities you can do.