I Need help getting results

Options
xEGill
xEGill Posts: 2 Member
I'm looking for someone to help me with a diet / workout plan to achieve weight management goals. I'm currently a 19 year old male. I'm 6'2 and I weigh 165lbs. I have already lost 20lbs from exercise as well as practicing a caloric deficit. I'm comfortable with my weight currently but I'm wondering what I should be doing workout / meal plan wise in order to gain muscle in my chest, and abdomin (6 pack or toned abdominal area) As well as lose the remaining fat I have in those areas, most specifically my hips (stubborn love handle fat). I'd appreciate it if I could hear from someone who has been in my position before and found a way to achieve their goal body type so I could follow thier ways and do the same. With that being said any help steering me in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!:)

Replies

• ryanflebbe
    ryanflebbe Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Lift weights. Read a little, lay out a program and stick to it. You will lose a little fat, which is all you have to lose, and gain muscle, which will make you bigger in a good way. Eat more protein too.
  • xEGill
    xEGill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ryanflebbe wrote: »
    Lift weights. Read a little, lay out a program and stick to it. You will lose a little fat, which is all you have to lose, and gain muscle, which will make you bigger in a good way. Eat more protein too.

Thanks for the info. I've been doing my best to make it to the gym at least 4 days a week, and in my off days I do workouts at home. The most confusing part for me is the reading, I've been doing research for a while now but knowing exactly what to do still isn't clear to me. I guess I would just learn better by following a clear cut plan, but until I find one I'll keep reading. I'm going to buy protein powder as soon as I can afford some. Thanks again for the info! I appreciate it:)