45 lbs down! 55 to go, support and friends

Options
Hey I'm Savannah!
My journey started August 31,2015 I lost my first twenty pounds very quick then struggled with the next twenty. But it came off to by December. January 15th I was in a car accident that totaled my vehicle and put me in physical therapy until 3/16. I am finally cleared to go back to the gym and I am anxious to get back! Who wants to join !! I would love to support you on your journey as well!

Replies

• MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Could use some motivation as well. Looking to lose about 65lbs and get back to my goal weight of 150lbs
  • Sbuskirk825
    Sbuskirk825 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! Looking to lose about 60 pounds myself!
  • cjb3001
    cjb3001 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm about 40 down from before with 50 to go so I'm feeling you! If you want to add me we can do this together :smiley:
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm looking for new friends. :smile:
  • BoomstickChik
    BoomstickChik Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm about halfway towards my goal as well. 40-50 left to go. Feel free to add :)
  • kmikecomer
    kmikecomer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    fitvanna wrote: »
    Hey I'm Savannah!
    My journey started August 31,2015 I lost my first twenty pounds very quick then struggled with the next twenty. But it came off to by December. January 15th I was in a car accident that totaled my vehicle and put me in physical therapy until 3/16. I am finally cleared to go back to the gym and I am anxious to get back! Who wants to join !! I would love to support you on your journey as well!
    Hello Savannah, I will follow your progress and use your energy to motivate me! Good luck on your journey
    Mike
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im halfway through my journey - lost 34 pounds. I am trying to lose any additional 25 to 30 pounds. I have changed my eating habits (whole foods / avoid processed foods) and included regular workouts (elliptical, cycling and weight training). However, I've hit a plateau and I am trying to break through it. Friend me if you'd like provide mutual support to reach our goals. I'm happy to share what worked for me and what didn't.

Good luck all.

Kevin
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been here a while and am still plugging away, but lots of my friends have become inactive or don't seem to have time to be supportive. I really need some friends who like to both give and get support.
  • Jennyleigh326
    Jennyleigh326 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same journey! Sounds like a great group of people! I just joined so feel free to add me. (Anyone else feel free too!)
  • James12315
    James12315 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing job so far, feel free to add me.