A small victory!

AmandaJ
AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
I started with MFP two weeks ago and also started exercising. The first day I rode my exercise bike for 8 minutes. Today I rode for 25 minutes and have slowly gotten faster and faster. I rode just over 6 miles today. I feel so good, the feeling is motivating itself. :smile:

Replies

• AmandaJ
    I started with MFP two weeks ago and also started exercising. The first day I rode my exercise bike for 8 minutes. Today I rode for 25 minutes and have slowly gotten faster and faster. I rode just over 6 miles today. I feel so good, the feeling is motivating itself. :smile:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Yay :drinker: Well done you :drinker:
  • AmandaJ
    Thanks Jackie! :flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Great job!!
    Keep it up.
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • becky444
    becky444 Posts: 145 Member
    Way to go!!!
  • Keep up the good work! Cardio can be a big indicator of your progress. :smile:
  • floresjessica
    floresjessica Posts: 13 Member
    All these little steps can add up to one amazing journey! Keep it up!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Baby steps mi amiga!!!!! Good for you! Next couple of weeks you'll tell us you did 30 min then 45 then 60 then I'll really be jealous! Keep up the good work.:drinker:
    Amy:bigsmile:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    GOOD JOB, KEEP TAKING BABY STEPS AND TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!