trying to lose 60lbs

Options
Hi, I'm amber. I was in a bad relationship about a year ago and depression has caused me to gain a bunch of weight. But I decided that I'm going to take my life back!

Replies

• Jgqb4
    Jgqb4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good 4 u, best of luck take it back, i'm here for motivation for you
  • lesliegetsfit94
    lesliegetsfit94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 60lbs too! Good luck!! I know with our hard work and determination we can definitely do this!!!
  • magstriss944
    magstriss944 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In the same situation.. Good luck gal!
  • sara1302016
    sara1302016 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 60lbs as well you can do it stay strong consistent with your calorie intake and exercising and if you mess up don't give up just keep trying
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    First you get rid of the 200 pound boyfriend...... done.... Now... you will lose ten, twenty, etc..... because you won't have that situation in your head any more. You have YOU in your head. Focus on the goal.... focus on creating a lifestyle that is doable....... cut back on junk , snacking, and get off the couch. Make sure you have a healthy breakfast.... I didn't say pastry... I didn't say sweets... I said.... oatmeal.. fruit.... a hard boiled egg.... Get yourself going... You want to be healthy.... happy, and live a productive life.... and you will!!!!
  • tristramtrent
    tristramtrent Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wishing you a happy time with your new enterprise and success with your goals!
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I also have 60 to lose! Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends.
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I have 80 to lose, but I've lost 60 twice before (I'm good at losing, and good at gaining.....still trying to master the maintaining part). Never be discouraged by a small loss, because it all adds up, and never be discouraged by no loss if you're sticking to your diet and exercise because sometimes your body is just catching up. Good luck....you got this!
  • mamacita0610
    mamacita0610 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on grabbing control of your life and making a commitment to yourself! I am excited about my new commitment to a healthier me and I'd be happy to stay in touch so that we can support each other. Best of luck!
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I know how u are with depression. I got out of an engagement on June 27th and im still in love with the guy but there isnt anything i can do about it.
  • hannahhamilton650
    hannahhamilton650 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey good on you for taking back your life! x I'm trying to lose around 50lb we can do this ! :smile:
  • rachelmead0588
    rachelmead0588 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What's yur plan girl I'm looking to lose about 75 pounds. .. I Def could use some help and motivation eating is hard for me as I over eat or under... I need a clue lol
  • Jay_Maddy
    Jay_Maddy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Just remember, one step at a time..
  • ashatwell87
    ashatwell87 Posts: 125 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Anyone else can as well! I have the same goals!