Replies

• selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I check out butts
  • AdrianChr92
    AdrianChr92 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm still a virgin because my standards are too high and I am not attracted by normal bodies anymore after I've seen what I am capable to do with my own body
  • AdrianChr92
    AdrianChr92 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    Anything above a 5 means above average, but to even contemplate ruining a relationship for just a 6.....is quite low :lol:
    I'm still a virgin because my standards are too high and I am not attracted by normal bodies anymore after I've seen what I am capable to do with my own body

Wow...I really must be setting the bar low. Although personality and sense of humor really will raise the number for rating in my opinion

Wish I could set my bar lower. But after these years when I see someone, even if they are pretty good looking but I see them eating like *kitten* all day long and complaining they have no energy and getting winded on a flight of stairs just makes me lose all interest
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    I confess I've read comments on this site before, but this thread finally "spoke to me" enough to post.

I confess that there is a friend of my old boss at my gym who is seriously flirting/coming onto me and though he isn't very attractive (a 6 out of 10 maybe), I let him say what he wants because I finally feel attractive (lost 58 lbs - 15 more to go) and welcome every second of it. He's pretty much come right out and asked if I'd consider cheating on my husband and while I said no, I did continue to flirt back. Am I a terrible person? :neutral:

@hoffmann2828
    No, you're not terrible. You're human. Our outer shell innately has an effect on how we view ourselves and it's a great feeling to feel comfortable in your own skin.

Btw, fantastic weight loss!
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    I confess I just got really excited when opening my new 28 pack of Duracell batteries :p
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    ind1983 wrote: »
    I confess I just got really excited when opening my new 28 pack of Duracell batteries :p

Ha ha. I know, right? B)

I hate yogurt and mayonnaise
  • joeross155
    joeross155 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I confess that I love to chat with women on here
  • AmandaIsherwood2
    AmandaIsherwood2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just lied to my kids telling them there was only enough eggs in the fridge for 1 each but I've got 2
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    deaddolly wrote: »
    I confess to saving up calories during the day to eat a bigger meal at night. Not a good idea. Dieting sucks. And I want summer to be here. I want this political crap to be over. And I want to be skinny and rich.

Oops...just went on an "I WANT" vent. Sorry. >:)

There are so many confessions I can relate to on here.
  • deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I hate being fat even more than I hate dieting and exercising and that's A LOT! #itallsuxmajorass

I hear you there!!
    If the diet industry wasn't such big $$, there would be skinny pills that actually work. I'm holding out hope.
  • hoffmann2828
    hoffmann2828 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    Anything above a 5 means above average, but to even contemplate ruining a relationship for just a 6.....is quite low :lol:

LOL, not thinking of ruining my 18 year marriage for him...it's just enjoying the moment of someone else desiring me besides my hubby. :)
  • hoffmann2828
    Options
    ind1983 wrote: »

@hoffmann2828
    No, you're not terrible. You're human. Our outer shell innately has an effect on how we view ourselves and it's a great feeling to feel comfortable in your own skin.

Btw, fantastic weight loss!

Thank you! It's been 6 months since my 39th birthday and I've been eating 80% clean with 1200 calories and busting my butt at the gym...FIT BY FORTY! :smiley:
  • hoffmann2828
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »

Wow...I really must be setting the bar low. Although personality and sense of humor really will raise the number for rating in my opinion

So will a sexy job! Cop? +1 Fireman? +1 Accountant? -2 LOL
  • deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
  • ashleystidham
    ashleystidham Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    deaddolly wrote: »
    Relationship goals
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n93e1lrwgu1r2fw4bo1_250.gif
    tumblr_n93e1lrwgu1r2fw4bo2_250.gif
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I confess my 30th birthday is in 12 days; and I'm dreading it even though everyone says your 30s are the best time in your life, I'm still not ready for it to happen!!! :'(:s
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I do not celebrate birthdays anymore, I celebrate anniversaries of my 29th birthday. Up to the 33rd anniversary of my 29 birthday next month.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    I do not celebrate birthdays anymore, I celebrate anniversaries of my 29th birthday. Up to the 33rd anniversary of my 29 birthday next month.

Good idea!! <3