Should I buy Fitbit

Options
2»

Replies

• sparkie5555
    sparkie5555 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I use a Garmin I really like it cuz I can wear it in the shower whirlpool and never have to take it off.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Whatever you decide, make sure the device you get syncs with mfp. It really does make things easier, and takes all of the guess out of it for you.
  • Wikked1323
    Wikked1323 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes. It changed my life. You feel more responsible for your own actions. You keep yourself accountable. And it's fun too have challenges with your friends. It's awesome
  • ajaysharma316
    ajaysharma316 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    How can the fitbit app work without the device?

While installing it on iphone it gives an option of installing it using iphone step counter if you dont have fitbit device

• Expatmommy79
    Expatmommy79 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit charge hr. Just switched from Garmin Vivofit. Way more accurate for me, love the group challenges and chat, and automatic exercise recognition.

My exercise is mostly cardio based. Walking golf tennis volleyball.
  • amberleigh000
    amberleigh000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit hr! Keeps me motivated and love the challenges with friends.
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I have got the FB surge, which has continuous HR monitoring in there, but what FB does really well, is provide challenges and motivation. If you go for (any) activity tracker, go for one with continuous HRM, as it will help with you whole lifestyle (definitely noticed I was not (and am not) sleeping enough uninterrupted hours :) )
  • mattw4jc
    mattw4jc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can also install the mapmyrun/ride/fitness app and use the phone's GPS. That will track time, distance and pace for your walks. They also can connect to MFP and report your exercise calories.