28yr old single mum of 4 who weighs nearly 18 stone

Options
Hi, im 28, have 4 children who range in age from 5-10. This isnt the first time ive attempted to loose weight. My weight has ballooned on and off for the last (nearly) 10 years. At my heaviest ive been dress size 22-24, at my lightest dress size 12... Im currently an 18... Just looking to see if theres any new people on here, or in simular situations.. Or that just wants to chat or anything? Lol

Replies

• kez277
    kez277 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey kalinda, I've got about 4 stone to lose. 1st week in and I've lost 4lb. I have hypothyroidism so it's really a battle for me. Good luck, add me as a friend if you like and we can encourage each other x
  • kaylinda1987
    kaylinda1987 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Are you from uk? To be in this whole "healthy" range, i need to lose 9 stone minimum lol x
  • rollie1189
    rollie1189 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How much is a stone?
  • kez277
    Options
    Yes I am from the uk. I just want to get to a point where I feel comfortable again so need to keep going till I get there
  • kez277
    Options
    A stone is 14lb
  • goodare34
    goodare34 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    After my first child I was size 22 . Got down to a 6 which was ridiculous. Now I'm still chubby but not in the way I was. Although she is 22now I have had another five since her and I think when you have kids comfort eating can be the only treat you have. X
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Are you from uk? To be in this whole "healthy" range, i need to lose 9 stone minimum lol x

Welcome to MFP. After a decade of yoyoing, what are you going to do different this way round?