What are you gonna do when you reach your goal?

Do you have a specific reward for hitting that goal weight? My goal is to lose 40 lbs (or, 36 as of now!) or more. I am not buying myself any new clothes until I hit my goal weight of 110 lbs. Also, I want to see my abs for the first time ever! When I do, I'm getting a rib tattoo. It'll be my first tattoo in a few years and I can't wait to accomplish this goal so I finally feel confident enough to get it!

What about you?

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Family portrait. I've avoided having my picture taken for years and dd is a teen so we probably won't do it again.
    Clothes from the store that never had things I could wear before. Pants without stretchy waistbands.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,809 Member
    No ... there were no rewards.

I'm just glad to get back to where I was several years ago.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Pick another goal.
  • anorman16
    anorman16 Posts: 14 Member
    I plan to set a fitness goal such as train for a 5k or 10k to keep me motivated. I'll probably reward myself with a new hair style as I've had the same one for years.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,809 Member
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Pick another goal.

Yep ... that's about it!

As I lost weight, I started accomplishing fitness goals.

Then I had to pick new fitness goals! :grin:

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Pick another goal.

That's mine too. I am great and beautiful but always a work in progress.
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Go swimming outside!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    I'll always be a work in progress.

But when I hit my goal of losing my stomach roll, I plan to drop a couple of hundred dollars on cute underwear.
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    Well I reached my initial goal weight over a year ago, but I discovered the biggest reward? Was I could run so much farther & faster! Being able to race and hit a PR or even win an award for an age group placement has not only been an awesome reward, it's helped me maintain my weight!

Good luck, everyone!!
  • kissedbythesunshine
    kissedbythesunshine Posts: 416 Member
    Family pictures.
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    What are you gonna do when you reach your goal?

I'm going to smile, smile, smile. :)
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    edited March 2016
    Pick another goal.
    This!

Also, buy (more) new clothes. I've been buying new clothes throughout the whole time I've been losing weight, though. It helps to see my progress when I have appropriate fitting clothing. I can't imagine still trying to wear a size 20 when I'm a size 10...
  • ashleyanne207
    ashleyanne207 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm also getting another tattoo! I'm also going to run a 5k :)
  • XquizitEM
    XquizitEM Posts: 2 Member
    To put on a Bikini and hit the beach!!! My friend and I can't wait for that.
  • tech_hunter
    tech_hunter Posts: 350 Member
    Wearing the sexiest dress I can without looking like I am trying too hard to be younger!
  • kiddiebqueen17
    kiddiebqueen17 Posts: 100 Member
    Strip my vericose veins.

Once I've recovered from that, shopping! !!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    When I get to my goal of 160, I'll not have a 20" pizza. That was the U-turning point when I lost a lot of weight with a crash diet when I was 14.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    To do more with the family because I am more mobile and feel better.
  • Goldhartbeat
    Goldhartbeat Posts: 32 Member
    Continue my life? Idk, right now I just want to be healthier (I already lost most of my weight) and I feel like setting a super clear goal would make me feel like I could be "Done". I'll never be done with my struggle for health.. But I might do a happy dance for all the small milestones along the way. :blush:
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    I'm planning to save some money and do huge shopping of clothes that I like, not one that cover my stomach/tights/fat arms