Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• omnipotencia89
    omnipotencia89 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm on almost everyday and it would be a lot more fun if I had more people to interact with! Add me! :)
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I'm in !!!!
  • alainna2012
    alainna2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just starting today need motivation
  • annebrowndances
    annebrowndances Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! I just started taking on my health and wellness about 3 weeks ago. I have a long way yet to go! Please add me. I want to encourage others too!
  • TooShortForThisWeight
    TooShortForThisWeight Posts: 91 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone.
    • 31 year old mom doing this for the 2nd time.
    • Doing cardio and weights.
    • Planet fitness member.
    • Harry Potter nerd who loves zombies.
    • I do not like being serious all the time and my posts may reflect that.
    • I'm a Duke Blue Devils fan, so if you're team is in the NCAA tourney right now, we may not be able to be friends until it is over.
    • I like to set small goals for my weight loss so I do not get too discouraged with my progress.
    • Tracking progress with scale, measurements, photos, amount of my back fat touching each other, size of my boobs, decrease in inner thunder thighs chafing, and my booty going from a flat *kitten* to a badonkadonk.
    • I am you're basic southern girl, but at the gym listening to my playlist I feel like a beast from the streets of Compton.

88dd2c1a02945bfd9491ab1ee5e9fa52.jpg
  • itzkatt
    itzkatt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Need some motivation, add me!
  • jazzymia43
    jazzymia43 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Adding all for some support, meal ideas etc. Cheers to success. Jazzymia43
  • RickTheRunner
    RickTheRunner Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yes please ! Mostly run but anyone can add me
  • Bondozafa
    Bondozafa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bondozafa wrote: »
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

Hello All,
    I normally don't post on here but I felt it was about time I did. I've been using this app since 2013, I love it! I've had amazing results with tracking through this app and my fitbit. I've lost 91 lbs and keeping it off, I've never felt or looked so good. My weight in 2013 was 255lbs, current weight 164lbs. I would like to share my 4 key points I found important for my successful results:

1. A positive mind, positive body, I can, I will
    2. It's a life change, not a wk/month/yr change
    3. Track your everyday nutrition & excersise
    4. Never ever give up on yourself, no matter what

This is for anyone who reads this post and thinks I can't do it, yeah right or no way. Well, I thought the same exact things a few years back but, made a change for a healthier life mentally & physically. I lacked the proper tools to get the job done for years but, the funny thing was the tools were always there I just had to pick them up. Last thing, pick up whatever the tools are you need to get the job done. I guarantee you will be amazed what you can build for yourself.

Be your BEST!

Feel free to add me, it's excellent meeting new people and helping others succeed!
  • sparkie5555
    sparkie5555 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started my weight-loss Journey 6 weeks ago and I'm down 24 pounds. I too am doing this alone and could use some advice and encouragement. My goal is 30 more pounds and to keep it off this time. Friends are always good
  • karebare180
    karebare180 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just joined like 20 min ago lol I am looking for motivation from others as well
  • neesha2014
    neesha2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    New friendships needed
  • kez277
    kez277 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me, I'm new here so appreciate the motivation!
  • CeeCee19852013
    CeeCee19852013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi im new here
  • SkinnyMelissa03172016
    Options
    Looking for accountability and motivational adds on here. I'm currently quite motivated and very serious about losing pounds and shaping up. If your method for weight loss and health involves exercise and cooking fresh and healthy foods, please "friend" me!
  • ScottHandss
    ScottHandss Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, can I take one minute of your time to ask for you to fill out a 10 question multiple choice survey which will take you about 1 minute to do maximum. The survey is about Gym apparel, thank you.

Here's the link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NQHMQYM
  • akyodreanh
    akyodreanh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me if ur trying to lose 75+lbs or have lost that much or more :smiley:
  • Karyman3
    Karyman3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • jaralane0520
    jaralane0520 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends to add to keep up motivation and to help each other achieve their goals. I've got 40 pounds I'm trying to lose *hopefully* by September for Dragoncon. I really want to cosplay and look good doing it!
  • StephenWalter
    StephenWalter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP pretty much solo for like the past year on and off. I want to get more serious now, so looking for people to add or add me.