Diabetics

Options
Looking for motavation to get back on track with food and exercise!! Dealing with pre diabeties high cholesterol and menopause

Replies

• txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am diabetic and seriously need to get busy. I've been slacking and just need friends to help motivate too. Want to lose weight and it's hard. I just love food and it loves me way too much- gotta get divorced. LOL. Add me if you need a friend. My goal is to lose for a friends wedding at the end of June. If I can manage ten to fifteen pounds, it would be so worth it.
  • mssaradavis
    mssaradavis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :) not sure how to add you as a friend.....but maybe we could motivate each other. Losing weight being diabetic is so hard!!! Hope your doing better with your eating and "divorce" from some foods!!!
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hello , I am looking for accountability people to join a group for those with a highest weight around 300lb or higher. You are welcome to join us if that is you. If not then best of luck on your journey, just take it a day at a time :)http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112934-over-300lb-daily-accountability-group