My journey has started again

Options
Hey everyone my name is Brittani and like most of us here we have got comfortable with our self and let our body's change and within a blink of an eye we don't notice ourself in the mirror.
I have gained 70lbs within 3years I am 206lbs currently and here and right now I'm changing to get my body back. Join me on my journey we can motivate each other I'm ready to get back to the Brittani I always was with confidence unimaginable

Replies

• meganxorenee
    meganxorenee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Brittani I'm megan and I'm at this journey once again. I'm up to 228.6 and have so much to lose. Let's work together!
  • Blong2294
    Blong2294 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Let's motivate each other it's nothing we cannot do.
    Let's stay focused and this is where the magic happens
    It's time blood sweat and tears get put on the line cause getting in shape is a hard process and giving up is so easy let's dedicated ourselves to our body
  • ghearinn2014
    ghearinn2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started this journey on 1/24 after heart attack at age of 43. I have lost but need all help I can get
  • Blong2294
    Blong2294 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I will be right here going threw the same journey
  • Jeff_Sawtelle
    Jeff_Sawtelle Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Blong2294 wrote: »
    Hey everyone my name is Brittani and like most of us here we have got comfortable with our self and let our body's change and within a blink of an eye we don't notice ourself in the mirror.
    I have gained 70lbs within 3years I am 206lbs currently and here and right now I'm changing to get my body back. Join me on my journey we can motivate each other I'm ready to get back to the Brittani I always was with confidence unimaginable

I'll join you, to help you get you body back! Keep it real girl, go for what you know! Right on! Peace out! Holla back ya here?