Cize by Shaun T

Options
Is anyone using Cize to try to lose weight? If so let me know how it's going I just started.

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Not sure what cize is but I am assuming it is some sort of supplement? If so..... Return it.
  • Shadae3103
    Shadae3103 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's not a supplement, it's actually a workout video. He is the same guy that created T25. It's sold through BeachBody
  • Tricia7188
    Tricia7188 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about this too. I saw an infomercial for it a bit ago. It's kinda like zumbas concept. Dance workout videos. Seems cool I wonder if anyone on here has done it?
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    It's a hip-hop dance workout. It looks like lots of fun, but my back can't take the impact of dance anymore.
    Our community center has a hip-hop dance fitness class that looks like a blast, too.
    From reading Amazon reviews, people either love it or hate the Cize, with one of the biggest complaints being that it's too repetitive.
  • HavtaLose
    HavtaLose Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Love Shauns T25! I tried Cize through Beachbody On Demand Free trial (you can too sign for 30 day one on their website). I didn't like it. See all these dance videos require coordination. And constant movement without a break. If that's hard for you, then its like playing catch up the entire video.
  • Shadae3103
    Options
    Tricia7188 wrote: »
    I'm curious about this too. I saw an infomercial for it a bit ago. It's kinda like zumbas concept. Dance workout videos. Seems cool I wonder if anyone on here has done it?

I can tell you that it's pretty serious. My everything hurts but I feel good
  • Shadae3103
    Options
    Thank you all. It is very repetitive but that actually helped me get everything down. I can say I am very sore but energized
  • lbg257
    lbg257 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I like cize but I'm a spazz. For me, t25 was much more efficient and effective. I still love Shaun T though and a lot of my customers LOVE it.
  • Liz890
    Liz890 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just started last week. I am finding that the repetitive moves are helpful for learning the dance steps. The music certainly keeps me energized throughout the workout too. It feels like a decent workout but I don't find it as challenging as some other BB programs that I have tried. I'm hoping the intensity level increases as I continue the program.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I tried cize and I didn't like it. It was too easy and I didn't feel like I was getting much of a workout with all the rests.
  • Shadae3103
    Options
    lbg257 wrote: »
    I like cize but I'm a spazz. For me, t25 was much more efficient and effective. I still love Shaun T though and a lot of my customers LOVE it.

Yes I love T25, I just needed a break from it
  • Riemar
    Riemar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been using Cize for almost 2 weeks now. It's a very good workout. I've had back surgery so I watch certain moves and modify it but so far I enjoy it.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Cize from Amazon ....will get it next week ....I just finished hip hop abs and rockin body ...I love Shaun T :)
  • Platinumdesk28214
    Platinumdesk28214 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started this week with both dieting and cize. I am pleased with the progress i have made from week 1. My first goal will be after 1 month. Good luck to all
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I've been doing CIZE for 8 weeks. (Finished and started over). I lost 5 pounds doing it the first time and 6.5 inches. I love it and Shaun T. I measured my waist yesterday and it's gone down another 2 inches since. It's challenging without being hard and I feel like I'm a dancer. Love love love CIZE!!!
  • Shells918
    Options
    I just ordered Cize from Amazon ....will get it next week ....I just finished hip hop abs and rockin body ...I love Shaun T :)

I did Rockin Body for 3 months before I started CIZE. It's easier bc you don't have to keep switching discs but I love the standing ab routine in RB. CIZE has 8 count Abs which is much harder and I never do it all the way through.
  • Shells918
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    The thing that cracks me up most about the Cize infomercials....which I wake up to often...is how they literally say you should order them to workout and also learn how to dance out at THE CLUB.

Umm, yeah. I don't think so.

I actually got an extra disc that's for dancing out wherever. I haven't looked at it yet, but I definitely feel more confident in my dancing now.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    darlswife wrote: »

I did Rockin Body for 3 months before I started CIZE. It's easier bc you don't have to keep switching discs but I love the standing ab routine in RB. CIZE has 8 count Abs which is much harder and I never do it all the way through.

yeah changing the disc was a pain but great and fun exercise...looking forward to starting Cize next week :)