X
  • aimeescott1251
    aimeescott1251 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!☺️
  • TishTash1616
    TishTash1616 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in Lincoln/Nottingham. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • try_harderG
    try_harderG Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Posh Kent here x
  • porky2016
    porky2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello from the south coast. Anyone please feel free to add me. I'm aiming to lose 15-20kg x
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    porky2016 wrote: »
    Hello from the south coast. Anyone please feel free to add me. I'm aiming to lose 15-20kg x

Happy Sunday
  • suedewar682
    suedewar682 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also from the UK (Glasgow area). Just starting my journey to a healthier life. Please feel free to add me.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Nottingham area. Been here 4 years, log in daily and actively contribute. I have lost 143lbs so far and am looking for at least another 30lbs, but expect I'll stay on for maintenance too. That seems so strange to be considering even, but feels good! I've met some nice people along the way but it would be nice to have more local friends.
  • running_with_weights
    Options
    Hi, I'm in London, looking for new friends. I want to lose another 12-14 lbs to get to my goal weight, though I've lost 44 lbs in the past. Feel free to add me xx
  • knittyVickie
    knittyVickie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    PinkyLilac wrote: »
    Colchester, Essex.Lost 79lbs, 117 to go!

How do I add you as a friend?!?!? I'm new to this
  • knittyVickie
    knittyVickie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Nottingham area. Been here 4 years, log in daily and actively contribute. I have lost 143lbs so far and am looking for at least another 30lbs, but expect I'll stay on for maintenance too. That seems so strange to be considering even, but feels good! I've met some nice people along the way but it would be nice to have more local friends.

Feel free to add me :0)
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options

Feel free to add me :0)

Invite sent :-)
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Can't remember if I posted here, I don't think so. I live in Cumbria, feel free to add me chatty UK people!
  • scarlettsdad13
    scarlettsdad13 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi from Coventry
  • Jacob1020
    Jacob1020 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jacob, I just joined today! :#
  • katetots
    katetots Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    North wales. Feel free to add.
  • Emily_Bee
    Emily_Bee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Essex/London x
  • dtfr72
    dtfr72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    MRSLJ1975 wrote: »
    Hi all :) I'm Lisa and so far down 40+lbs down and hoping to get another 14lb at least, lots of US fab buddies but not many UK so love to add some interactive buddies

Hi I'm in the southeast me and my Mrs started our new lives at the end of January... So far I've lost 2stone!!
  • tcthept1
    tcthept1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    hampshire here :)
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    dtfr72 wrote: »
    MRSLJ1975 wrote: »
    Hi all :) I'm Lisa and so far down 40+lbs down and hoping to get another 14lb at least, lots of US fab buddies but not many UK so love to add some interactive buddies

Hi I'm in the southeast me and my Mrs started our new lives at the end of January... So far I've lost 2stone!!

Well done to ya both