New Here! Help me get from 234 to 160! (For Now!)

Options
:smile: Sure wouldn't mind some friends either! We're all in this together and I am soooo here to help anyone who wants to better themselves!

Replies

• TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... I wish you the best of luck on your journey. You can add me as a friend if you would like too...:flowerforyou:
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    Set your goals for a sustainable and maintainable weight loss. Follow MFP's guides unless your doctor or nutritionist tells you otherwise. You'll be that jealousy causing babe in no time at all.

Good luck!
  • cdfrost_5900
    Options
    I just saw a friend post this site on Facebook. I lost 16 lbs and 21 in from Feb to late April. I was using weight watchers, but my financial situation has halted all the dues. I need help with keeping the meals healthy, low cost, flavorful, and a variety. Tired of all the same stuff. I am now at 241 and I want to get down to 180. Any suggestions or recipes and any help I can give I will. A coworker and I work every morning and I also have a gym membership. I haven't gone to the gym this week because of the heat. It isn't as hot in the morning, but it is miserable in the afternoons and evenings.
  • sherrishift
    sherrishift Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me for support! Take it a pound at a time and you will be at your goal before you know it.
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Your topic struck a chord with me because I started on MFP on Jan. 19 weighing 234.4 - heaviest weight ever, ugh - and am now at 204.5, with a goal of around 150. I'll friend you and we can help each other get there! You will find that this site is extremely motivating! It has really made the difference for me.
  • karren1970
    karren1970 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site.A great tool for help and encouraging words from friends...feel free to add me :drinker:
  • d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I there w/ya. You can do it!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site ! You can deffently add me as a friend ! When i began myfitnesspal in January i weighed 236 and since then i have lost 42 pounds ! It can be done !
  • j99li
    j99li Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    hey! Welcome!! feel free to add me! I also have a lot of weight to lose, lets do it together!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    i too have lots of weight to loose
    i just started about two weeks ago
    it's a great site
    feel free to add me:)
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I started MFP at 242lbs, and my target (for now) is 160.

Feel free to friend me one and all :)
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :-)

I am sure you will get loads of support and encouragement here, we are all in this together :-)

Stay positive, you can do it

p.s. feel free to add me as a friend if you wish :-)
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be your friend and share this journey together. Always looking for people who will motivate and encourage just as I do. Best of luck...you'll become very addicted to this site. We all care and are here for you. Feel free to add me.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just started about a week ago and this site is great. It looks like we have pretty much the same weight loss journey and goals. Feel free to add me and we can motivate eachother! Good luck to you :)