Any American Horror Story fans? Favorite season and least favorite?

Options
13»

Replies

• Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    LOVE that show! Season ! (Murder House) was the best...and was not a fan of Asylum.
  • Phoenix_2015
    Phoenix_2015 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Loved Murder House...Freakshow was shite...
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any guesses for what the next season will be? I guess Ryan Murphy puts hints for the theme of the next season in the shows but I never catch them.
  • deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    ghouli wrote: »
    Does anyone have any guesses for what the next season will be? I guess Ryan Murphy puts hints for the theme of the next season in the shows but I never catch them.

I never get those clues either!!!! I know Gaga will be back...but that's about it.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    deaddolly wrote: »

I never get those clues either!!!! I know Gaga will be back...but that's about it.

I did not know that. I am trying to think back on past seasons but the clues are way over my head! LOL

• ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »

I did not know that. I am trying to think back on past seasons but the clues are way over my head! LOL

Yeah, I remember during Freakshow he kept saying ~ hurdurdurdur everyone look for clues for what the theme of next season (which was Hotel) will be! ~ A lot of people thought it was going to be space or something because of all the space-ish references in Freakshow and then when Hotel came out I was like huh????? What???? WHERE WERE THE CLUES??? Apparently they're crazy subtle hints haha, like one of the clues during Freakshow was a paper cup with a top hat. Which was a reference to an old movie called Top Hat which had a similar storyline to Lady Gaga's character. If the hints are that small, I'm never going to catch them :p
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options

Some have mentioned a haunted ship , which I'm not crazy about. Another one is a boarding school, which I'm also not crazy about.

I was talking earlier about how they should do a futuristic one with androids of dead loved ones and so on

There's also the theme they introduced in Hotel of all the seasons actually taking place in the same universe with past characters coming back that I think they should live up to a little bit.

Though how I don't know

There was also talk of a "cabin in the woods" type of theme. Who knows. I'm excited as heck to find out
  • sedentarygeek
    sedentarygeek Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    1. Asylum
    2. Murder House
    3. Coven
    4. Freak show
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

Some have mentioned a haunted ship , which I'm not crazy about. Another one is a boarding school, which I'm also not crazy about.

I was talking earlier about how they should do a futuristic one with androids of dead loved ones and so on

There's also the theme they introduced in Hotel of all the seasons actually taking place in the same universe with past characters coming back that I think they should live up to a little bit.

Though how I don't know

There was also talk of a "cabin in the woods" type of theme. Who knows. I'm excited as heck to find out

I think they should do a prison one and do taping on Alcatraz.

• fernbusby
    fernbusby Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I really liked all the blood in Hotel. I loved the look of the Hotel and the characters, especially Liz Taylor. The end was ok...it seems most of AHS endings disappoint a bit. I'm a die-hard horror fan and am so glad this is on TV!
    I really liked all the blood in Hotel. I loved the look of the Hotel and the characters, especially Liz Taylor. The end was ok...it seems most of AHS endings disappoint a bit. I'm a die-hard horror fan and am so glad this is on TV!

• fernbusby
    fernbusby Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My favourite was probably The Hotel season, next Asylum, I liked Murder House and Freakshow equally and I liked Coven the least as it reminded me of the film, The Craft and felt like it was aimed more at teenage girls then adults.
    I enjoyed every season though :)
    Looking forward to seeing where they go with it next!
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Loved the first season lost interest after that.
  • TooShortForThisWeight
    Options
    Loved Murder House (no other season came close), loathed Freak Show

On a side note, Soundtrack to all is amazing
  • tryingtolive1
    tryingtolive1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hotel and Asylum were my favorites.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    No judging or anything of anybody but I'm kind of amazed how people can say Hotel was their favorite? That had to of been the worst one to date.

If anybody wants to explain why they liked Hotel I'm extremely interested

I liked it but I kinda like every season in each of its own ways
  • Dekayla13
    Dekayla13 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I loved all of the other seasons but two episodes in and I gave up on Hotel. I might go back and watch it some day if I'm hard up for something to watch. I hope the next season is awesome, though.

1 Murder House
    2 Asylum
    3 Freakshow
    4 Coven