Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• chubbs79
    chubbs79 Posts: 16 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I can always use the motivation and support. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • cjc0616
    cjc0616 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I need friends and help
  • yikesmate22
    yikesmate22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi just recently started using my fitness pal again after stepping on the scales at the weekend and getting a huge shock. Totally kicked my butt out of the denial stage
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Oh pick me pick me I need more friends so feel free to add me
  • allstarelmo23
    allstarelmo23 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    In need of some motivation. Add me :D
  • calmsorroe
    calmsorroe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    3 weeks in on a journey to lose 100+ pounds. Feeling excited and motivated :)
  • StrongFierceBeautiful
    Options
    Looking for some motivating people too! Add me :smiley:
  • jessica7571
    jessica7571 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use more positive nice friends on here! I like tips and encouragement and I can offer the same :)
  • frankys20
    frankys20 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm not sure how to send friend requests. I'm new to this community. If someone could point me in the right direction to help me figure that out I'd appreciate it.
  • jillianash
    jillianash Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Add me people need some new friends!!!
  • diniparamita_s
    diniparamita_s Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    add me :D
  • nyembidee
    nyembidee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off MFP, could use some motivation! Feel free to add me
  • velvetvenom88
    velvetvenom88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am looking for more friends, especially with open diaries. Feel free to add me!
  • cRaZyMoMmY2016
    cRaZyMoMmY2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a 27 year old single mother of 2 beautiful children. I have an almost 6 year old daughter and a 16 month old son. I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant with another baby girl. I'm planning to get tubal ligation this time around and have a weight loss goal of at least 160 pounds. I have attended Overeaters Anonymous for support but stopped attending when I became pregnant again. I would say the biggest struggles for me are emotional eating and limited food budget. This journey is becoming more then a weight issue for me. Now that I have children it's becoming increasingly important to teach them how to be healthy, because my oldest is developing more awareness of her environment and has even expressed interest in learning how to help me cook. I'm certainly open to any cheap and simple yet healthy recipes that may be out there to share as well as the support to lose weight. The main idea for me is just to be healthier though...weight is just a piece of that.
  • Elsie_LV
    Elsie_LV Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Kinda new here but I'd love to have some friends! :smile:
  • Supr_Sldier
    Supr_Sldier Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Looking to meet new people and make friends! Add me!
  • Stefan_Bogdan
    Stefan_Bogdan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this my name is Doorbells! I just started yesterday I'd like to maintain my weight and loose some more pounds! Love meeting new people! Open to meeting new friends! Good luck everyone if anyone needs help let me know I have learned a lot I been working for a few years now... I was 198lbs went down to 168lbs and it feels great going for 25 more to loose!

Wow, Congrats ! keep up the good work ! :smile:
  • Stefan_Bogdan
    Stefan_Bogdan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me ! its never bad to have interesting friends, and also , i like being motivated and motivating people. I think we can all get better together:)
  • diniparamita_s
    diniparamita_s Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me.. Add me.. Add me please :D
  • happyann223
    happyann223 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me, please. Thanks!