Spring Challenge Looking For Participants

Options

Replies

• mom9782
    mom9782 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I've never done any challenges so please let me know where to start. Thanks!
  • aenglert_04
    aenglert_04 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    too late to join?
  • HellyFaye
    HellyFaye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • whimples
    whimples Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • 30never
    30never Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    lmc8009 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm currently recruiting some new members for a springtime challenge I am running. This is for a new 8 week challenge starting on Monday the 21st. This challenge is well established and this is the 23rd one we will be doing. If you are interested in participating, please let me know. I will post some information below about the challenge itself. Participation is limited to 100 total participants and we currently have 62. I will post here and close enrollment and start a wait list once we reach the 100 maximum.

We had a successful first challenge back in 2012 and have kept it going ever since. We are getting ready to start challenge #23(!!!) and are currently planning to continue running this challenge indefinitely. So if you‘re looking for an awesome support group, fun challenges, and a little bit of friendly competition, you’re definitely in the right place!!!

Our competition will be held for 8 weeks, beginning on Monday, March 21, 2016. Winners will be announced for the following categories at the end of the challenge: Highest percentage of weight loss and highest number of challenge points earned.

This season is TEAMS competition! Teams will be fighting to get their name in the coveted top spot every week! Since no competition is any fun without a little extra teamwork, teams will be competing to claim the highest average challenge points as well as the highest team percentage of weight loss each week.

Each Sunday or Monday (your choice), every individual will weigh in and compute their own challenge points. They will submit the numbers to their team board. Later in the week winners will be announced based on the following:

1) Team with the highest percentage of weight loss
    2) Team with the highest average of challenge points earned by its participants (done by participation level)
    3) Individual recognition for the week's top 20 weight loss
    4) Individual recognition for the week's top 20 challenge points earned (done by participation level)

For this season we will be offering points for minutes of exercise completed as well as for optional mini-challenges that you will be encouraged to join. You may join as many or as few as you'd like, but we suggest that you join at least one. Details will be lined out in each mini-challenge’s description. There is no limit to how many mini challenges you can participate in, so feel free to challenge yourself!!!
    lmc8009 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm currently recruiting some new members for a springtime challenge I am running. This is for a new 8 week challenge starting on Monday the 21st. This challenge is well established and this is the 23rd one we will be doing. If you are interested in participating, please let me know. I will post some information below about the challenge itself. Participation is limited to 100 total participants and we currently have 62. I will post here and close enrollment and start a wait list once we reach the 100 maximum.

We had a successful first challenge back in 2012 and have kept it going ever since. We are getting ready to start challenge #23(!!!) and are currently planning to continue running this challenge indefinitely. So if you‘re looking for an awesome support group, fun challenges, and a little bit of friendly competition, you’re definitely in the right place!!!

Our competition will be held for 8 weeks, beginning on Monday, March 21, 2016. Winners will be announced for the following categories at the end of the challenge: Highest percentage of weight loss and highest number of challenge points earned.

This season is TEAMS competition! Teams will be fighting to get their name in the coveted top spot every week! Since no competition is any fun without a little extra teamwork, teams will be competing to claim the highest average challenge points as well as the highest team percentage of weight loss each week.

Each Sunday or Monday (your choice), every individual will weigh in and compute their own challenge points. They will submit the numbers to their team board. Later in the week winners will be announced based on the following:

1) Team with the highest percentage of weight loss
    2) Team with the highest average of challenge points earned by its participants (done by participation level)
    3) Individual recognition for the week's top 20 weight loss
    4) Individual recognition for the week's top 20 challenge points earned (done by participation level)

For this season we will be offering points for minutes of exercise completed as well as for optional mini-challenges that you will be encouraged to join. You may join as many or as few as you'd like, but we suggest that you join at least one. Details will be lined out in each mini-challenge’s description. There is no limit to how many mini challenges you can participate in, so feel free to challenge yourself!!!

• 30never
    30never Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am interested to join! Please add me if there is room. Thanks!
  • jessicado22
    jessicado22 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if it is still available, thanks!
  • Aspice4life
    Aspice4life Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I would lo e to join this competition! Is it possible to join individually? I don't have a team.
  • expertsmiler
    expertsmiler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge
  • lindacstitch
    lindacstitch Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Any chance of joining this group.? Never done anything like this before and just restarting MFP today. Need all the motivation I can get
  • jmilner89
    jmilner89 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oh this looks awesome would love to join the next one
  • ummaeesa
    ummaeesa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know the challenge starts today, but I thought I'd still ask if I could be on the waiting list!I'd love to do this! If you could let me know either way, thx
  • MassageMoose88
    MassageMoose88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll Join if there is room still :)
  • jenken72
    jenken72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If there is still room I would love to join
  • ThatRunningGuy
    ThatRunningGuy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Any openings left?
  • LadyGauche
    LadyGauche Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd love to join please! Literally just started my "day one" today so this would be a perfect challenge ^__^
  • wrknonmedaily
    wrknonmedaily Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Any room left?

• kristenproctor89
    kristenproctor89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is this challenge still open to join?
  • Forever_Country09
    Forever_Country09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, if possible!