Need a new healthier me for myself and my children!!

Options
I am a mother of 3 beautiful children. I have always struggled with my weight and have always been heavy but I know that with some hard work I can and need to tackle this obstacle in my life. Recent events have made me a "bitter" person at certain people and in a way that has helped me to refocus onyaelf and what is truly important to ME!!! SO bring it on! I need to lose ALOT lol

Replies

• itsolivia123
    itsolivia123 Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Me too, momma! Me too! Since getting pregnant, having my daughter, having an AI disease, and random body pains. I haven't even been trying to be healthy or fit. It's time to crack down!

You can do this! :smiley:
  • lfod308
    lfod308 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome Fitamore! This community is filled with positive good people to support your goals. I'm finding that as I correct my weight and health, other problem points in my life are correcting as well. Welcome to the path of happiness. Good luck.
  • fitamore0830
    fitamore0830 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too, momma! Me too! Since getting pregnant, having my daughter, having an AI disease, and random body pains. I haven't even been trying to be healthy or fit. It's time to crack down!

Thank you youbtoo, haven't taken it seriously and I really do not have much will power but I'm going to try yet again!
  • FitMomma082018
    FitMomma082018 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fitamore I can definitely relate, I have two small boys they're 1 and 4. I have always struggled with my weight too but I found success with WeightWatchers and doing taebo but now that I have 2 kids, a job and school it's just not happening but I won't make excuses because I know I haven't really been serious about it either. But it's time, when I got on the scale today at my doctors office and I saw 270 I could have cried. I can't believe I let it get so out of control. So I'd love to be a support buddy, I have a long road too but we can do it, I've done it before a couple times, losing a total of more than 100 PDS! It's possible trying your best one day at a time.

Thank you youbtoo, haven't taken it seriously and I really do not have much will power but I'm going to try yet again!