Mom who wants to lose 60lb, with humor looking for other crazy friends

Options
TooShortForThisWeight
TooShortForThisWeight Posts: 91 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Feel free to add me everyone. Would love some not so serious people to make this fun. I am serious about this program, but we should still have fun with it
  • 31 year old mom doing this for the 2nd time.
  • Doing cardio and weights.
  • Need to lose over 60lbs.
  • Planet fitness member.
  • Harry Potter nerd who loves zombies.
  • I do not like being serious all the time and my posts may reflect that.
  • I'm a Duke Blue Devils fan, so if you're team is in the NCAA tourney right now, we may not be able to be friends until it is over.
  • I like to set small goals for my weight loss so I do not get too discouraged with my progress.
  • Tracking progress with scale, measurements, photos, amount of my back fat touching each other, size of my boobs, decrease in inner thunder thighs chafing, and my booty going from a flat pancake to a squat booty.
  • I am you're basic southern girl, but at the gym listening to my playlist I feel like a beast from the streets of Compton.

88dd2c1a02945bfd9491ab1ee5e9fa52.jpg

Replies

• torturedwithit
    torturedwithit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are the only other Duke fan I've heard of besides me! Adding you, if only for that.
  • TooShortForThisWeight
    Options
    LoL I don't know many either
  • marliesmommie
    marliesmommie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lol....love your intro
  • TooShortForThisWeight
    Options
    :D thanks
  • TooShortForThisWeight
    Options
    Nope, not at all
  • TooShortForThisWeight
    Options
    Bump

bdfd78e0fd46fe4754c46cb7f27f3dfe.jpg
  • jojo29er
    jojo29er Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Humor is the best medicine so they say!! I don't have much of it in my life so would gladly like to get virtual humor :-)
  • CuckooMaMa3
    CuckooMaMa3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :D
  • Rotti548
    Rotti548 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I love to laugh too. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Always need a good laugh so add me I want to play
  • KrystalErin0429
    KrystalErin0429 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Started my journey Saturday and I'm 30 min into this app! I could always use motivation! I'm a 33yr old single mom.
  • aliaysleighbasic
    aliaysleighbasic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey. You crack me up. Thanks for being funny. I just joined today and saw your post and thought maybe these forums will be useful. :)
  • cRaZyMoMmY2016
    cRaZyMoMmY2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a 27 year old single mother of 2 beautiful children. I have an almost 6 year old daughter and a 16 month old son. I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant with another baby girl. I'm planning to get tubal ligation this time around and have a weight loss goal of at least 160 pounds. I have attended Overeaters Anonymous for support but stopped attending when I became pregnant again. I would say the biggest struggles for me are emotional eating and limited food budget. This journey is becoming more then a weight issue for me. Now that I have children it's becoming increasingly important to teach them how to be healthy, because my oldest is developing more awareness of her environment and has even expressed interest in learning how to help me cook. I'm certainly open to any cheap and simple yet healthy recipes that may be out there to share as well as the support to lose weight. The main idea for me is just to be healthier though...weight is just a piece of that.
  • dhussein30
    dhussein30 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Soon funny ,loved your comments
  • davidmartinez66
    davidmartinez66 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey All,

I live in Massachusetts, but a UNC fan, I think zombies are misunderstood, I too workout at Planet Fitness. I forgot to take measurements and photos, but I have gone from size 44 pants to 36, I no longer have boobs. I have been
    working out, Upper Body/Core/Cardio day 1, Lower Body/Core/Cardio day 2, rinse and repeat, I take Thursday
    off and feel guilty. I started using the fitbit about 10 days ago or so, this site and the fitbit feed the OCD in
    me. Anyone here can add me, I have been longing daily and it's open to friends.

Good luck to all on the journey!

David

• BryonySigrun
    BryonySigrun Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I'm a Notre Dame fan..... :p Anyhow, I'm 33, mother of 9 year old twins. I've lost 36 pounds so far. Have you heard of the Hogwarts Running Club? I'm a member and my house is Hufflepuff. I just signed up for the Umbridge 13K. Can we still be friends even if I'm Irish? ;)
  • findingro
    findingro Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I too enter beast mode through the streets of Compton
  • MissConsistency
    MissConsistency Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always here for support or motivation. =)
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    My stats:

31 year old mom of four boys.

Doing cardio and weights also.

Have lost almost 20 lbs since 12/23/15, still need to lose over 55 lbs.

Home Gym user.

TWD fan for life.

Don't watch college basketball, but love NCAA football (Go Buckeyes), and NFL (Go Browns... I know, I know. :wink:)

I have my weight loss goal broke down into 5 lbs increments.

Also tracking progress with scale, measurements, photos, etc... and my planning for my booty to go from just plain big 'n fat to a squat booty too!

Friend request sent. :)