VENT!

Options
2»

Replies

• Addy0315
    Addy0315 Posts: 48
    Options
    Bunchesonothing- I would try but the heavy joke calling him heavy wouldn't work he doesn't need to work out he is naturally fit and it is irritating! I try to tell him stupid stuff but nothing bothers him like it does me! I know I am sensative but that was the kicker for me I guess since I am trying so hard!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    He doesn't have to have an apparent flaw for you to exploit to hurt him with. It's not about that, really. It's about making him understand that he has a spitfire on his hands. And that he can't just say what he wants. Not joking could easily sound whiny or *****y. Humor is often the easiest way to get a point across without raising people's defenses.
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    as long as you aren't in pain as in being hurt then embrace that pain. That pain is your body getting stronger and healthier. I love/hate that feeling after a really good weight lifting session! and yes, as long as you aren't doing the exact same exercises tomorrow hit the gym. It will hurt for the first few minutes and then you will actually feel better. Any time I up my weights even by 5lbs I hobble around after the first workout, then it gets better.
  • Larode
    Larode Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've lost in excess of 50 lbs in the last year...I swim laps daily, and just started a circuit class with a great teacher who kicks my *kitten*! I am enjoying the pain as I feel like it's doing something. Just keep it up and go every day or as often as you can! I will be 60 in December and it scares me as I'm afraid of being old and fat and out of shape. Do what you can for you and don't listen to anyone else!
  • Addy0315
    Options
    I broke out Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred that I just started and told him I would only forgive him if he did it for 20 minutes while I watched. So he is... This is heaven!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    There you go!
  • Addy0315
    Options
    Defiantly making me feel better and I will be okay tomorrow! Hopefully this will teach him a lesson how hard I work to do this!!