chubby chasers

Options
Schwiggity
Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
Do female chubby chasers even exist? If so, how u doin'?

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    But Schwiggity.... You're hardly chubby. :huh: Silly boy.
  • Schwiggity
    Options
    But Schwiggity.... You're hardly chubby. :huh: Silly boy.

Cut the flattery woman!
  • Melimonkey
    Melimonkey Posts: 34
    Options
    i agree your hardly chubby..
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I think they do... lol
    I tend to me more attracted to bigger guys.. bigger statures etc.
  • heatherleigh12
    Options
    I think they do... lol
    I tend to me more attracted to bigger guys.. bigger statures etc.

same here
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I've dated bigger guys, I don't "chase" them, I leave the chasing to the boys. But I'm attracted to all shapes and sizes of guys to be honest
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend is a chubby chaser. Thank goodness.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Women chase strength, power, intelligence, success, charm, wit, verve, generosity, money, sexiness. It doesn't make the slightest bit of difference if a man is chubby or not.

If he has some or most of those qualities then panties go down quicker than GM share prices...
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Right here! Skinny guys are not my cup of tea. Neither are "ripped guys". Just not for me.
    I like my men with some meat on the bones. Infact, my husband was 350lbs (450 previously) when we got together
    he's now 230lbs (6'4) and he's perfecto, IMO.

My last bf had a 'belly' and i got mad at him whenever he'd try to work it off in the gym. His belly was the best part about him!!! LOL

i suppose i'm weird.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options

I've got to echo what msf74 said. Why would you want to be with someone just because they were attracted to your size? Pick qualities that actually mean something [msf74's list was pretty spot-on] and let anyone who is attracted to those things be attracted to you.
    -wtk
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    Yes they are around! I don't like a boney guy...so not attractive.
  • Schwiggity
    Options
    If he has some or most of those qualities then panties go down quicker than GM share prices...

I lol'd.

I've got to echo what msf74 said. Why would you want to be with someone just because they were attracted to your size? Pick qualities that actually mean something [msf74's list was pretty spot-on] and let anyone who is attracted to those things be attracted to you.
    -wtk

This wasn't meant to be very serious. You just see a lot of BBW fetishes and such that men look for in women, but it doesn't seem like there's as much out there for the other way around.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    This wasn't meant to be very serious. You just see a lot of BBW fetishes and such that men look for in women, but it doesn't seem like there's as much out there for the other way around.

Then start a website. You might as well at least get paid if you're going to be a BBM, right?
    -wtk
  • Schwiggity
    Options

Then start a website. You might as well at least get paid if you're going to be a BBM, right?
    -wtk

ldr8p.jpg
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    i'm def a chubby chaser (if that's what ya wanna call it!) my hubs is my chubby wubby hubby!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I don't know about chubby, but I definitely am the most attracted to bigger guys! specifically a nice chest and broad shoulders.. I think I like feeling smaller next to them AND I feel safe in arms like that! =) Tiny guys scare me. =) My fiance is 6'4" 260 in case you're wondering, lol. He was 280 but since we've met he's started to lose because we walk a lot!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I don't know a single woman who wants to be with a man who is smaller than she is, so that is the catalyst for a lot of women who seek out bigger guys, especially women who are overweight. There is also the perception that "chubby" guys are nicer and more forgiving when it comes to a woman's physical flaws.

I'm not opposed to dating a "chubby" guy at all, as long as he is making an effort to take care of himself. If he's chubby (and getting chubbier) because he's constantly eating junk and never working out, then I'm going to have a problem with that. If there's one thing I have figured out after losing 80 lbs, it's that the way you treat your body and your appearance says everything about your self-respect, and if you don't respect yourself, you probably don't respect anyone else either.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options

I'm going to try and incorporate this phrase into my day today. Soooooo funny
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm confused, I though all women liked a "chubby"
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I'm confused, I though all women liked a "chubby"
    No...not ALL women.