Supportive girl group! (Under 25)

Options

Replies

• opalquartz
    opalquartz Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, 5'5" and have about 50 lbs left til my goal! It really helps seeing people who are working towards similar things. Add me if you'd like :)
  • ellenartee
    ellenartee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Just added some of you with a similar goal in mind. I'm 22, 5'6" and looking to lose about 25 more pounds, have already lost 20! Add me if you want to motivate and support each other☺️
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and trying to maintain after losing almost 70 lbs! :) Feel free to add me!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and want to lose about 35-40 pounds. I lost 65 pounds in the past, from 185 to 120 but have gained back 40 in the last 2 years! Feel free to add me (as long as you are losing in a healthy way)!
  • zigazigha98
    zigazigha98 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 18, 5'8" and my goal is to lose 40lbs. I'm adding most of you :)
  • catalinaromera
    catalinaromera Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 22, 5'8 and hoping to lose about 50 pounds! Would love friends that are encouraging and on the same journey!
  • thaliaeigen
    thaliaeigen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 20 years old and have lost 8 pounds and have about 5 to 10 more to go! Add me if you'd like ☺️
  • Pittshkr_
    Pittshkr_ Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    racist.jpg
    Only Girls under 25?
  • devindelagarza93
    devindelagarza93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, 5'4 looking to lose about 60-75 pounds!
  • OllieRose126
    OllieRose126 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello there! 23 here and have about 80lbs to lose. Usually I just lurk on forums, but now I'm looking for encouragement and support on this journey that I've just started. Friends are always welcome and appreciated!
  • cassieshae
    cassieshae Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, 175cm tall hoping to lose another 38kg, could always use some motivation and hopefully return the favour! (Sorry I only know metric units)
  • RachaelRenk
    RachaelRenk Posts: 116 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi all. I'm 24. I'm 5'6". My first goal is to lose 20 pounds and I'm down about 7, so ~13 or so to go. Feel free to add me!

Edit: OP photos are a little bit worrisome: just to be clear I am taking the "slow and steady" approach to losing weight and getting healthy. I'm not interested in any "ana" type support or "thinspiration". Thanks. :)
  • metalglo
    metalglo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey you guys!!! I have restarted again and made a new account and I am serious this time about tracking all my food!! Please feel free to add this 20 year old girl so we can motivate each other! :)

Little info about me:
    - pilates lover
    - metal music lover
    - pescatarian
    - from the netherlands (so a lot of the foods will be in dutch haha)
    - aiming for a toned belly before the summer!!
  • _beachready
    _beachready Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hiya!!

I'm 23, 5'3" looking to lose 20lbs or so :) Feel free to add me!!
  • KatrinaHinton
    KatrinaHinton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, 5'2", and looking to lose 30lbs. Anybody is free to add me!
  • rebelriesling_
    rebelriesling_ Posts: 27 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Added you ladies :)
    I'm 24, 5' 6" and am down almost 31 pounds with another 34 to go!

For anyone I couldn't/didn't add, feel free to add me :)
  • frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    21, 5'9". I'm about 2lbs away from my goal weight but still have another 5% body fat that I want to shed. I'm trying to follow a high protein, high good fats diet with an open diary. Looking for others similar to me to bounce ideas and struggles with. Trying to get a toned body before June! Please add
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 23 5,7", I've already lost 70lbs and have another 60 to go. Feel free to add me :innocent:
  • vivrevotrevie
    vivrevotrevie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I am 25 (does that count? :smile: ), 5'7" and looking to lose about 30 pounds. I had ACL surgery about 4 months ago so I am finally getting back into almost full workouts now!