Energy drink

Options
ginamcy
ginamcy Posts: 74 Member
edited March 2016 in Food and Nutrition
Is energy drink ok to take if its zero sugar or the hell which is the multivitamin aceb?

Replies

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Energy drinks are poison, seriously, just have some water
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    *drinks up to three zero cal monsters per day*
    *has not yet died, and manages to lose weight*
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Every energy drink is different with nutrients...Most have taurine, do your research!
  • krazgrl
    krazgrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would be lost without my zero-calorie energy drinks. I don't like coffee (and the only times I used to drink it was with LOTS of cream and sugar), so this is that necessary factor to my 6:30am work day. They're the only "soda" type drink I consume. I drink my energy drink in the AM (I milk it between 6:30 and 9:30am) and then it's water the rest of the day - at least 100oz of it.

I've lost almost 60lbs since September and am still on track without any major derailment. :smile:
  • lcottomsvcs
    lcottomsvcs Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have had this discussion with one of my kids, who prefers an energy drink to coffee. Everything in moderation. Just remember that there is stuff in those drinks that are not for your good health. All of them are different, and you need to research the ingredients and be an informed consumer. Good luck!
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I've been having an energy drink every day for the last 3 years or so and I'm fine. Always zero calorie or low calorie (10cals per 8oz, 20cals per can).
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I have had this discussion with one of my kids, who prefers an energy drink to coffee. Everything in moderation. Just remember that there is stuff in those drinks that are not for your good health. All of them are different, and you need to research the ingredients and be an informed consumer. Good luck!

What "stuff" are you referring to?
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    OP, for the purposes of this calorie counting forum, your energy drinks are fine.
  • ginamcy
    Options
    Every energy drink is different with nutrients...Most have taurine, do your research!

Oh i know all have!!!
  • ginamcy
    Options
    krazgrl wrote: »
    I would be lost without my zero-calorie energy drinks. I don't like coffee (and the only times I used to drink it was with LOTS of cream and sugar), so this is that necessary factor to my 6:30am work day. They're the only "soda" type drink I consume. I drink my energy drink in the AM (I milk it between 6:30 and 9:30am) and then it's water the rest of the day - at least 100oz of it.

I've lost almost 60lbs since September and am still on track without any major derailment. :smile:

Really.. thats great actually i dont drink it everyday and definitely not in the morning im more if a coffee or green tee followed by breakfast!!!! Definitely need my breakfast or my stomach will start growing
  • ginamcy
    Options
    Energy drinks are poison, seriously, just have some water

I hate water and drink it only when i excercise so i drink coffee or tea but i dont drink energy drinks everday maybe twice a week
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    *drinks up to three zero cal monsters per day*
    *has not yet died, and manages to lose weight*

*also drinks energy drinks almost daily*
    *has yet to die either and manages to lose weight as well*