New stay at home mom looking advice and friends

Options
Hi my name is Allie and I recently turned 40 and lost my job after 6 years. Needless to say I don't have a excuse not to exercise anymore. I need to lose around 30lbs and tone up (things jiggle after I stop moving!) I don't know much about dieting and can use help and advice. I will get a profile picture up as soon as I can figure out this stupid computer. Hopefully I will get to know some of you all better.

Replies

• DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hey Allie! Great way to turn a bad event into something good.
  • meredith6645
    meredith6645 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hialeah Meredith I'm a stay-at-home mom also I used to weigh 236 pounds I now weigh 202 pounds by changing my diet it's not easy to do but once you do it it's not that hard to keep you cheat every once in a while don't feel guilty about it just move on because you need to get it out of your system if you want to talk or be friends I'm more than happy to I live in Florida and I just connected this app with my Garmin vivosmart HR activity tracker so I'm also looking for friends and challenges and stuff like that./b]
  • Jamarisgrandma
    Jamarisgrandma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks I think this is going to be a awesome adventure. Are you using any certain program or diet?