Anybody from Nutrimost out there?

Options
Hi All. I just started the Nutrimost phase 4 and I am just starting to utilize this program. Anyone else out there doing this food plan?

Replies

• loripoirier0329
    loripoirier0329 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I will be utilizing it on Friday
  • Martikafo
    Martikafo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am entering phase four tomorrow. How is everyone doing?
  • scrappyscarlett
    scrappyscarlett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started ph4.
  • susanbjesse60
    susanbjesse60 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Susan. I have been in Phase 4 for 1 week today.
    I had trouble getting my calories in at first, then we had to travel for our son's wedding. That was challenging with the flying and eating out. I lost 2 lbs in one day and NIVA sort of scolded me. I am happy to say I'm maintaining now that I am home. I have to say what I miss the most is my coffee creamer! I've been amazed at how much better I feel now that I am eating "cleaner" , foods taste better without all that was added before.
    The program has worked great for me, I had to stop early because I didn't need to get to "goal" weight.....I would have been too thin. I'm so happy to find a community of Nutrimost clients! :)
  • nicolecawley67
    nicolecawley67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Susan, I am staring Phase 4 tomorrow, did you choose to do another round?
  • dcbkunkel
    dcbkunkel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just finished Phase 4. No triggers! Yay! Doing phase 5 now. Love using mfp to track my calories and macros
  • StacySmith5
    StacySmith5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started phase 4 last week, but I wanted to stay with phase 2, anyone else feel this way?