Replies

• KarlynKeto
    KarlynKeto Posts: 323 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    MamaRiss wrote: »
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    I am seriously SMH at these suggestions.

If it tastes so bad that you have to choke it down, drink it over a sink, mix it with something to mask the flavor etc, WHY THE BLEEP WOULD YOU EVEN DRINK IT?!

Just eat real food for the love of Pete

Yup, it was after this experience that I realized just because someone is a friend, doesn't mean I should trust them when they say whatever gimmick is the most amazing miracle product ever. Lesson learned. Actually, I don't even buy Scentsy from her anymore

Exactly. It took me going through the Challenge to start doing my own research on nutrition and what I SHOULD be doing. Plus, it was either pay my rent and buy real food or hand my paychecks over to Advocare.

This is what I was thinking. I think most of us have tried some pretty desperate diet plans (pills, starvation, mono-food diets for x number of days, surgeries...etc.) but sooner or later (hopefully!!) it will lead you to do the research about healthy foods. And frankly, just about health!

And let us all not forget that REAL food tastes soooo good!!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    It put my roomie in the hospital with some form of food poisoning and gave me the sensation of an alien baby in my stomach just sampling it.

I would trash it all.