4 week accountability challenge - Start Mon 21 March

Options
Lara_z
Lara_z Posts: 94 Member
edited March 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hi everyone

I'm wanting to stop a 15 year eating habit of high carbs, high fat and high sugar diet with almost no fruit and veg and no exercise and instead start eating healthy. Hopefully this will then help me to incorporate exercise in to my weekly schedule once the junk food addiction had been broken.

So I thought I will set myself a challenge to eat mostly fruits and veg and protein and smaller sized portions of carbs and fat.

And prior to eating anything, I will post here what I plan to eat or drink and wait for your opinion on whether its a healthy thing to eat or not.

Feel free to join me in this challenge and hopefully together we can stop eating bad and help each other eat good and in the process get fitter and lighter.

Anyone willing to help me? And would anyone like to join me?

Replies

• jdiana33
    jdiana33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am focusing on the same goals and I would enjoy some friendly motivation and support.
  • NutritionHealth4Life
    NutritionHealth4Life Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Def welcome the mutual support. I have a June 25th goal that I want to work towards. I really like your determination.
  • mdrewes
    mdrewes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Nothing like support. I'm practicing contentment for 2016 & not clothes shopping - well surprise!! I've put on 12 lbs in 3 months. Taking a look at my need to eat/put on pounds. Happy to have some accountability partners & happy to support you too!!!
  • Hoooooooooo
    Hoooooooooo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • sheepdog153
    sheepdog153 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in. I have similar goals! Let's start living a healthier lifestyle
  • shalapay
    shalapay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • mrsTravo9112
    mrsTravo9112 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in...
  • mrsTravo9112
    mrsTravo9112 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Def welcome the mutual support. I have a June 25th goal that I want to work towards. I really like your determination.

My birthday is the 26th of June! Let's do it!
  • aec90210
    aec90210 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Adria_A
    Adria_A Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to help!
  • nashie78
    nashie78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • ladyfair003
    ladyfair003 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Really struggling with continued weight gain, hopefully this will help
  • stamleysmom12
    stamleysmom12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in. I was at my goal last September 2015 but 3 surgeries later I have gained 20 pounds. Now I am really in a funk, but trying to find ways to turn myself around to the positive side of emotions. I am telling myself life is better, I can drive again, the sun is shining today, my daffodils are beginning to bloom and the robins are back. So thanks for letting me vent, it feels kinda good!
  • toynek
    toynek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I am not sure how this works... The posting and community part. I have been doing this on my own and it is SO hard! I have a goal of June 10, but really just need to get myself healthy!
  • aware7
    aware7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • viviansmit642
    viviansmit642 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Am in too!! Struggling to shed the last kilos after doing so well! Just feel like the willpower is waning!!! Let's do it!!
  • Adria_A
    Adria_A Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hope today went well for you!
  • KimmyJaneTD
    KimmyJaneTD Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • ladyfair003
    ladyfair003 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to do this. Had a sweet potatoe, home canned green bean, salad with small pice of pork chop for supper. Salad and chicken enchilada from blog for lunch.
  • Lovelyhollyanne
    Lovelyhollyanne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing the challenge, please add me! I would like to have some support friends on here! :smile: