New! ;-)

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Amber and I am new here !! So, I just wanted to say hello! I hope this site helps me follow through with my dieting and weight loss. I am so tired of putting it off and i'm ready to just do it! :)

Replies

• Waynes_World
    Waynes_World Posts: 333
    Options
    Welcome !! This is an awesome site.. I wish you the best of luck ;}
  • True_angel4ever
    Options
    Welcome Amber....this is an awesome site, so much couragement and support. I love it!
  • adcz75
    adcz75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me, too! Let's figure this thing out together :) I had a successful day today. I know my weakness, and I am trying to focus on that for right now. Good luck!
  • madelynrosee
    madelynrosee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome (:
    I just joined a few days ago and I could tell this site has a lot of support and encouragement (:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am 20 days in and I'm astounded at how much support and encouragement and knowledge there is here. Lovin it!!
  • astilson33
    astilson33 Posts: 52
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE! I see that everyone is very supportive! :) I'm excited to lose this weight, and i'm confident I will follow through with it!
  • jeremymaritz
    Options
    Welcome!

I've been floating around here for a few months and the friends I've managed to drum up have been absolute rock stars!!! I hope you find the same! Some days they make all the difference!