29, Long Island, NY. New to this!

Options
Hey all! My name is Chris and I'm a registered nurse in NY. Looking to make new friends on here and possibly find other like minded people locally to workout, bike, hike, and run marathons with. I'm excited to live a more active and healthy lifestyle.

Replies

• dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm a CNA from Queens. I love to do more hikes but unfortunately hardly anyone I know wants to do it! Used to live upstate and now I wish I took more advantage of the hiking trails up there instead of being lazy. Feel free to add me for motivation and support!
  • cljucovic
    cljucovic Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a CNA from Queens. I love to do more hikes but unfortunately hardly anyone I know wants to do it! Used to live upstate and now I wish I took more advantage of the hiking trails up there instead of being lazy. Feel free to add me for motivation and support!

Awesome! Was thinking about going upstate this weekend to do something like that! :)
  • LaphroaigRules
    LaphroaigRules Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey mate, I'm 28 from Belgium. I just lost around 48 lbs, and going strong! I try to post a comment to all my friends everyday. If you want you can add me :)
  • baboso627
    baboso627 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What up everyone... I'm Anthony, 30yo, and work in food and nutrition in long term care. I'm in Nassau near Franklin Square and valley stream. Also love hiking, trying to stay motivated in my training for the long island marathon on May 1st, and generally just love to be outside when I can find the energy to do anything more than breathe after work. Add me if you want. If you guys want to try to get a run or hike together let me know.
  • cljucovic
    Options
    baboso627 wrote: »
    What up everyone... I'm Anthony, 30yo, and work in food and nutrition in long term care. I'm in Nassau near Franklin Square and valley stream. Also love hiking, trying to stay motivated in my training for the long island marathon on May 1st, and generally just love to be outside when I can find the energy to do anything more than breathe after work. Add me if you want. If you guys want to try to get a run or hike together let me know.

Sounds awesome! I live in Suffolk, County out east. How is the training going? I can start doing more at the gym in two weeks. I def want to run a marathon by the Fall of this year.
  • cljucovic
    Options
    Xironrules wrote: »
    Hey mate, I'm 28 from Belgium. I just lost around 48 lbs, and going strong! I try to post a comment to all my friends everyday. If you want you can add me :)

It's hard posting to someone every day! You're good at doing that!
  • Tempest07
    Tempest07 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Wohoo more healthcare members! Welcome!
  • cljucovic
    Options
    Tempest07 wrote: »
    Wohoo more healthcare members! Welcome!

Thanks! :smile: