Anyone have any mouth watering chicken breast recipes?

Options
Gioeyebrow
Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
Im a new salad eater because im trying to eat less calories but i dont care if my chicken breast is 1000 calories lol as long as its delicius

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    You don't have to eat salad to lose weight... Just FYI.

Anyway this recipe is great. I had it with rice. I guess you could make lettuce wraps with it though...

http://www.thepinningmama.com/healthy-enchilada-chicken-bake-recipe/
  • Gioeyebrow
    Options
    Omg! My mouth is watering that looks delicius imma try to make that
  • Mentali
    Mentali Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused by the question - are you looking for chicken to put on top of salads or just chicken in general? This isn't a chicken for salad, but this recipe tastes very similar to sweet and sour chicken - http://www.melskitchencafe.com/kansas-city-sues-chicken-slow-cooker/

If you're asking about chicken on top of salads, there's this Molasses Bacon seasoning that McCormick makes that's to die for and would be great on a chicken topping for a salad. :smiley:
  • Gioeyebrow
    Options
    Oh my bad any chicken is fine i am gonna put it on the salad but you kno it dont matter lol
  • marcoantonio649
    marcoantonio649 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try this: Colombian Chicken Stew. Fast, easy, and awesome.
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thai Peanut Chicken Wraps :smiley:

Slice up 1/2 lb chicken breasts into thin strips, season with salt & pepper. Coat a skillet with coconut oil over medium high, throw 6 oz broccoli slaw in the pan for 2-3 minutes, then remove it. Throw a little more oil in there, then cook your chicken through.

Make sauce! 2 tbsp natural peanut butter, 1 tbsp each honey, water, soy sauce. Add a clove of garlic and some ginger too. Stir it all together. Dump this over your broccoli slaw, add 1/8 cup of peanuts. Mix it up.

Cut up a red bell pepper into strips.

Divide the chicken, pepper, and broccoli slaw among 4 small tortillas. Fold the tortillas into a burrito shape then place them seam side down in the skillet for a minute or so to seal them.

Then eat! This is enough to make 2 servings of 2 tortillas each. So share or have leftovers. Clocks in at about 600 calories.
  • Gioeyebrow
    Options
    jenovatrix wrote: »
    Thai Peanut Chicken Wraps :smiley:

Slice up 1/2 lb chicken breasts into thin strips, season with salt & pepper. Coat a skillet with coconut oil over medium high, throw 6 oz broccoli slaw in the pan for 2-3 minutes, then remove it. Throw a little more oil in there, then cook your chicken through.

Make sauce! 2 tbsp natural peanut butter, 1 tbsp each honey, water, soy sauce. Add a clove of garlic and some ginger too. Stir it all together. Dump this over your broccoli slaw, add 1/8 cup of peanuts. Mix it up.

Cut up a red bell pepper into strips.

Divide the chicken, pepper, and broccoli slaw among 4 small tortillas. Fold the tortillas into a burrito shape then place them seam side down in the skillet for a minute or so to seal them.

Then eat! This is enough to make 2 servings of 2 tortillas each. So share or have leftovers. Clocks in at about 600 calories.

Wow man that sounds really good im trying yours next
  • Katherinewalters8
    Katherinewalters8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Simple way to prepare mouth watering chicken!

Use skinless and boneless chicken breasts. Pound for even thickness. Poke breasts several times on both sides with fork. Place in a plastic gallon size storage bag. Pour in Lawrys Hawiian marinade or Caribbean Jerk. Place flat in refrigerator for a couple of hours, turning after one hour for even marinade. Take out, place Breast in hot skillet sprayed with pam. Reserve leftover marinade. Sear chicken on high heat each side until brown. Reduce heat to medium high and cook chicken an additional 5 minutes on each side- use additional marinade as needed to keep small amount of liquid in pan. Take out and let rest for 5 minutes and serve! Yum!
  • Gioeyebrow
    edited March 2016
    Options
    That sounds really good it gave me munchies lol
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    if you get tired of chicken breasts you can always switch over to boneless, skinless thighs for awhile. They are more forgiving then chicken breast as they are much more difficult to overcook. I like them for crockpot recipes, but have also been known to throw one on the grill with some seasoning for a chicken sandwhich
  • Gioeyebrow
    Options
    Uooo chicken thigh actualy is a good idea i hadnt thought of it thanks
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    one other thing to consider....tacos...everything can be made into a delicious taco. I've got left over baked chicken in the fridge...sounds like tacos to me.
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    A number of Sicilian recipes for chicken and fish are agrodolce (sweet and sour); here's a good one:

http://www.food.com/recipe/chicken-agrodolce-an-italian-sweet-and-sour-chicken-89124
  • Gioeyebrow
    Options
    one other thing to consider....tacos...everything can be made into a delicious taco. I've got left over baked chicken in the fridge...sounds like tacos to me.

Lol tacos sound bomb
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Here's a fantastic marinade for chicken. Cheap because I make it at home and it makes great grilled chicken. I marinate it for 2 days normally. I cut the boneless breasts in half and pound them. Make a bunch for sandwiches, salads or with anything.

Greek dressing

1/2 cup olive oil
    1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
    1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
    1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
    1-1/4 teaspoons pepper
    1-1/4 teaspoons salt
    1-1/4 teaspoons onion powder
    1-1/4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
    1/4-3/4 cup red wine vinegar

The vinegar I put 1/4 cup and then adjust to taste. 3/4 is too much for me. Sometimes I mix in some balsamic too.
  • Gioeyebrow
    Options
    That sounds perfect for a salad imma try that
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I just ate this for dinner 3 nights in a row :blush:http://www.marksdailyapple.com/chicken-in-buttery-caper-sauce/
  • shezzz21
    shezzz21 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Chicken Salad

Lettuce
    Cucumbers
    Carrots
    Chicken strips
    Olives
    Crushed Doritos
    Blobs of plain youghurt
    Mixed herbs