Frustrated

Options
Good morning everyone I'm dominique I've been gyming and trying to eat right but no matter what I do its a struggle I'm not a very good eater and don't really eat junk food love cook food any suggestions please

Replies

• Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    How long you been at it? How much you need to lose?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Have you entered your goals and stats into the website and gotten a calorie goal? You can eat what you're eating now -- you just need to eat at a deficit.
  • Dominiquepagani
    Dominiquepagani Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Rdsgoal16 wrote: »

Currently at 90kg want to loose 30kg started in 2012 was on and off tried herbalife found once u stop you pick up the weight
  • janejellyroll
    Options

Currently at 90kg want to loose 30kg started in 2012 was on and off tried herbalife found once u stop you pick up the weight

Yeah, things like Herbalife don't do a great job of showing you how to maintain your weight loss.

But once you know how to count calories and balance your calorie consumption with your lifestyle, it's a skill you can use for life.

Give it a try -- enter your stats and goals into MFP, get a calorie goal, and begin logging your foods.
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ this, couldn't be said better. it was the answer to my multiple failures.
  • Aziiz69
    Aziiz69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Do intermittent fasting
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Aziiz69 wrote: »
    Do intermittent fasting

Not at all necessary, and I say this as someone who is currently doing intermittent fasting.
  • gl6h2
    gl6h2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Scamd83 wrote: »
    Do intermittent fasting

Not at all necessary, and I say this as someone who is currently doing intermittent fasting.

How long have you been on this intermittent fasting? I just started 3 days ago and I really want to know how effective this diet is.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options

I found the hard way that there's no miracle cure. Trying all of those I slowly ate my way up to well above 110kg. I started using MFP somewhere around 104kg and managed to get down to 96kg now (without hurting myself), with roughly another 30kg to lose.

You'll find a lot of helpful information in this post Quite a lot of them have helped me understand why I kept on failing and how to start succeeding in getting rid of the excess weight.

Good luck to you!
  • fwwilsonii
    fwwilsonii Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Yeah, things like Herbalife don't do a great job of showing you how to maintain your weight loss.

But once you know how to count calories and balance your calorie consumption with your lifestyle, it's a skill you can use for life.

Give it a try -- enter your stats and goals into MFP, get a calorie goal, and begin logging your foods.

• hamelle2
    hamelle2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    gl6h2 wrote: »
    Scamd83 wrote: »
    Do intermittent fasting

How long have you been on this intermittent fasting? I just started 3 days ago and I really want to know how effective this diet is.

Intermittent fasting is not a diet. It is a way to control hunger for me. It is still about CICO. IF can be personalized to your time schedule, switched up and adjusted as needed. I really like to eat all my calories late afternoon and evenings. It is not for everyone but for me it works great! I hope you find it works for you as well.
  • Dominiquepagani
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »

I found the hard way that there's no miracle cure. Trying all of those I slowly ate my way up to well above 110kg. I started using MFP somewhere around 104kg and managed to get down to 96kg now (without hurting myself), with roughly another 30kg to lose.

You'll find a lot of helpful information in this post Quite a lot of them have helped me understand why I kept on failing and how to start succeeding in getting rid of the excess weight.

Good luck to you!

Thanks will have a look at it
  • Dominiquepagani
    Options
    So I've logged my food and exercise but says ive got 1400 remaining what does it mean my goal cal is 1400
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    So I've logged my food and exercise but says ive got 1400 remaining what does it mean my goal cal is 1400

If you open your diary, people may be able to help you.
  • Dominiquepagani
    Options

How do I do that
  • Dominiquepagani
    Options

How do I do that

Got it please have a look thx
  • janejellyroll
    Options

How do I do that

Settings/Diary Settings/Diary Sharing
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    You're eating more than you think. You're clearly not weighing your food.
  • Dominiquepagani
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    You're eating more than you think. You're clearly not weighing your food.

Feel like I'm not eating properly or enough