Hooray ! ! !

Options
I lost 7 pounds this week. I am so proud. I really have been watching what I have eaten this week. I didn't get to excerise very much (other than walking) because I had a virus earlier this week.
I am looking forward to next week. my next goal that I want to set for myself is to get in the upper 150's. That is only 4 pounds to reach 159. I am going to do it with the next week or two. Thanks MFP for this GREAT website and to my friend Laura, you guys are the greatest.

Deb

Replies

• debazan
    Options
    I lost 7 pounds this week. I am so proud. I really have been watching what I have eaten this week. I didn't get to excerise very much (other than walking) because I had a virus earlier this week.
    I am looking forward to next week. my next goal that I want to set for myself is to get in the upper 150's. That is only 4 pounds to reach 159. I am going to do it with the next week or two. Thanks MFP for this GREAT website and to my friend Laura, you guys are the greatest.

Deb
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats Deb on the weight loss! Keep it up!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOO!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    awwww, Deb you are so sweet. I just love helping others, I am so proud of you. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • debazan
    Options
    Thanks AmyNVegas, I see that you have lost 10 pounds. WAY TO GO !!!!!
  • debazan
    Options
    Thanks pal, I see that you have been doing really well with your weight lose too. I really enjoy keeping track of my weight on MFP.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!