Who do you wanna be,not what but who

Options
xtcasy
xtcasy Posts: 6 Member
Think deep down and ask yourself... Don't copy others, what is your personal reason?

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty happy being me
  • Deroised
    Deroised Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am kind of stuck with the hand I was dealt.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Also going to just make the best of it. As me.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    ajckdd6aj7ny.jpg

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really, really zigzag ha.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    ajckdd6aj7ny.jpg

Oh! Can I change my answer?!?!?!

• xtcasy
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm pretty happy being me

B) well, you know what are you doing then, hope you the best
  • xtcasy
    Options
    Also going to just make the best of it. As me.

I like these answers ;)
  • xtcasy
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    ajckdd6aj7ny.jpg

Oh! Can I change my answer?!?!?!

Sure ;)
  • Deroised
    Deroised Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    PANA_ wrote: »
    Deroised wrote: »

I got two very capable hands right here...knowwhatimsayin?

Heyo
  • deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can be is me. A sarcastic, scary, childish, animal lover that loves to laugh and make people laugh.
    I'm getting too old to pretend to be something I'm not and will never be. Gotta love me :p
  • HeyMissNya
    HeyMissNya Posts: 39 Member
    Options

I want to be CONTENT. I find that I struggle daily to focus on being consciously grateful for my blessings including life, health, mobility, mental capacity and dexterity, rest, safety, home, family, friends, my romatic relationship with my boyfriend, the love and affection of my cat, responsibilities, education, literacy, relative freedom, money to spend, ability to earn, willingness to learn, opportunities to grow, ability to create, appreciation of beauty and exposure to it... I could go on all day. Nothing is certain or guaranteed, so I want to be the type of person who lives with an attitude of grattitude and respect. It generates positivity in all other aspects and elevates my thoughts and interactions. I want to be a gracious, grateful, conscious person.
    The me that I see myself becoming is successful in love, business, saving, investing, education, fitness, travel, empathy, charity, planning, management, networking, communication, creative endeavors, mentorship, and interactions with others because I understand that simplicity is the ultimate.
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    quesera6 wrote: »
    i want to be me again, going out every day ,never sitting down ,slim, toned, outgoing energetic, living life to the extreme... i just dont know how :(

I feel you minus being outgoing and living life to the extreme. I use to do everything. Work, walk, hike, bike, yard work, and never got tired. I could do everything. Then 3 years ago I lost my gallbladder and began having stomach problems which slowed me down. I had to take it easy. Finally after discovering I had a hiatal hernia as well I took an office job. Bending and lifting was just making things worse and I was in constant pain and unable to eat. It wasn't fun. Now I have gotten so out of shape. I want to go back to the way I was but stomach problems leave me always feeling drained and exhausted. I also have to be careful what I do. Certain exercises, especially for abs, can hurt me a lot.
  • TuesdayMarch01st2016
    TuesdayMarch01st2016 Posts: 56 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    HeyMissNya wrote: »

I want to be CONTENT. I find that I struggle daily to focus on being consciously grateful for my blessings including life, health, mobility, mental capacity and dexterity, rest, safety, home, family, friends, my romatic relationship with my boyfriend, the love and affection of my cat, responsibilities, education, literacy, relative freedom, money to spend, ability to earn, willingness to learn, opportunities to grow, ability to create, appreciation of beauty and exposure to it... I could go on all day. Nothing is certain or guaranteed, so I want to be the type of person who lives with an attitude of grattitude and respect. It generates positivity in all other aspects and elevates my thoughts and interactions. I want to be a gracious, grateful, conscious person.
    The me that I see myself becoming is successful in love, business, saving, investing, education, fitness, travel, empathy, charity, planning, management, networking, communication, creative endeavors, mentorship, and interactions with others because I understand that simplicity is the ultimate.

Best comment, I'd like to send this; to every narcissist I know of. They need this appreciative reality check. As for me I just desire to be the healthiest version of myself (however within my capabilities), be at least a Mother, before I turn 40 & hopefully a Wife someday.
  • saraAmcd
    saraAmcd Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    HeyMissNya wrote: »

I think I want to be you too!